• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Due to popular demand, :panda: there will be a Pokemon Omega Ruby / Alpha Sapphire giveaway later this year. This is only a teaser thread. Yes, both North America and Europe region 3DS owners can participate.

The prize is a download code of one of the games. You better choose Alpha Sapphire, :sneaky:

tI5jUek.jpg

More details of when the giveaway will begin will be revealed at a later date.

Reactions: chrismastergeorge, Younq, tylet and 42 others
Nice

Reactions: ASDF2000ZZ, FirstSerpent, lumalove87 and 1 other person
Cool

Reactions: ASDF2000ZZ
I knew you'd do a giveaway for these games. :p

Thanks for the opportunity and your kindness. :playful: And yes! there is love for EU too! xD

what if I chose Omega Ruby? :sneaky:

Reactions: ASDF2000ZZ, FirstSerpent, lumalove87 and 3 others
Reactions: Younq, ASDF2000ZZ, FirstSerpent and 12 others
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...(to infinity)...aaaay! :D I want Aplha Sapphire, definitely. I just like team Aqua/Kyogre more. Team Aquas admin from the demo was super funny. But @Marc now you have a problem. I am going to stalk you until the give-away. (Muhahahahaaa, be afraid) :)

Reactions: Policroll, Akron, kaw1234 and 4 others
Yay! I migt actually like this more than HeartGold!!!

Reactions: ASDF2000ZZ and PersonSP
Yay! I migt actually like this more than HeartGold!!!
You played HeartGold too? I still haven't finished the game entirely (I still need a Groudon for Prof. Oak but luckily my cousin plays SoulSilver.)

You played HeartGold too? I still haven't finished the game entirely (I still need a Groudon for Prof. Oak but luckily my cousin plays SoulSilver.)

Man, that was my fav pokèmon game. Pokèmon HeartGold was when I found this Abra and trained/bred it so it became an Alakazam with perfect IVs in Speed, Special Attack, and Special Defense teamed up with a Baton Passing Ninjask to wreck the competitive play with a speed that nobody could catch up with. In Gen 5 and 6, I tinkered with the movesets a little. My friends have a theory that I introduced Alakazam into OU. The moveset ended up on Smogon :D

Reactions: ASDF2000ZZ, Starmanfan and PersonSP
Cool so I can get a chance for winning one of these games,that is so nice.I am going to choose Omega Ruby because I just like the colour red and I like Groundon more than kyogre.

Reactions: ASDF2000ZZ and Sylvester87
Can't wait for this

Me either! I can't wait to see how Staraptor will affect competitive battling(probably will take over the metagame)

Thanks Marc! I really appreciate your kindness on this website!this is by far my favorite website ever!

Reactions: ASDF2000ZZ, Marc and PersonSP
Exactly! I'll be entering this for sure! :D

Thank you for doing this Marc!

Yeah I totally forgot to say this, you're awesome for doing all this Marc. Really.

Reactions: ASDF2000ZZ, Mikaya and Sylvester87
I don't think I'll join (I don't want to push my luck, I wouldn't feel well to enter two giveaways in a row), so it'll be up to you guys to do your best to get the code ! Don't worry for me, I have some money I need to spend, and a few blocks on my SD Card that are awaiting to be used.
(But still, that's nice from @Marc to make the contest available to both regions :playful:)

I agree with @Marc though, the winner would better go with Alpha Sapphire or (it will be Shulk Time, and there will be a decisive Smash Battle)... I don't think they want to know :sneaky: !

Reactions: ASDF2000ZZ, 3dsatackman, Marc and 1 other person
Oh yeah, Staraptors a Gen 4 pokemon, my bad.

this is so awesome of you to do this marc! I'll enter for sure!

Cool so I can get a chance for winning one of these games,that is so nice.I am going to choose Alpha Sapphire because I just like the colour blue and I like Kyogre more than groudon.
I juse saved you from Marc's wrath. Delete the post! And read what I quoted so you can know you are safe.

Reactions: Starmanfan and Marc
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back