Halloween Scavenger Hunt Contest ($40/£25 eShop Credit Prize)

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Halloween is almost among us and as promised, there will be a Halloween contest.
  • Start date: October 8th, 2013
  • End date: November 1st, 2013 (Halloween is October 31st)
Daily Tip (October 8th) :
They're not in Nookling Junction.​

Halloween Scavenger Hunt Contest

This scavenger hunt contest is pretty simple. There are 10 images (see screenshot below) and participating members must find those images. The first member to find all of the images will win and the contest will be closed. If no one finds all 10 images by November 1st, the member who found the most images will be declared as the winner.
  1. The images are located on pages of the main website and the forum, ;) (not avatars or signatures)
  2. Record the links to the image locations and send them to me when the contest is over or if you found all 10.
  3. NEVER share locations of the images in public unless you want someone to pass you in the contest.
  4. I will reveal a tip daily.

halloween.png
Image credit: ErixSan.

Who can participate in this contest

Everyone with an account at this forum, except for me (Marc) and Matthew.

Enough talk! I want to know about the prize :woot:

The winner of the Halloween contest will receive $40 or £25 eShop credit (North America or Europe).

Have fun! :nailbiting:

Reactions: SuperPrincessPeachfan
So we can't post them here :p

I'm already found 2

Good luck everyone! May the best detective win!

So we can't post them here :p
That's correct. Save the information in a notepad or an alternative program until you find all 10 or until the contest ends. By the way, the hidden images are not in avatars or signatures (just added that a minute ago after publishing it).

All 10 images were successfully hidden over 5 hours ago, :eek: I had to do it early because if I announced this first, some of you may have checked out my profile to see what threads I was viewing, :whistle:

Reactions: Matthew
Ended that fast :( Now we have to wait 2 months for the next contest :cry:

Reactions: jandkas
Ended that fast :( Now we have to wait 2 months for the next contest :cry:

That was Halloween contest... We need Pokémon Contest yet :D

There should have been more images, that way the contest would have lasted longer.

There should have been more images, that way the contest would have lasted longer.

Lol not really, we kinda went through all the threads :p
The pictures could have been released slowly though.

Lol not really, we kinda went through all the threads :p
The pictures could have been released slowly though.
I guess that works, too. If only I was home today, that way I could have tried to win. :eek:

I searched a lot of the posts and my internet slow, I guess the pic didn't load fast enough, I was searching so much that my laptop started to lag (stick) :confused:, oh well ,it was fun !!

I searched a lot of the posts and my internet slow, I guess the pic didn't load fast enough, I was searching so much that my laptop started to lag (stick) :confused:, oh well ,it was fun !!

Well, I won't join Christmas contest... So I can give the opportunity to others :D

Reactions: Reece
Well, I won't join Christmas contest... So I can give the opportunity to others :D
Christmas contest is Secret Santa if you didn't know.

Christmas contest is Secret Santa if you didn't know.
I don't know how it work...

I don't know how it work...
ok so we are all santas, and we give little presents to each other like PC, eshop cards and download codes. It's pretty fun actually, i've done it before.

Reactions: Marc
ok so we are all santas, and we give little presents to each other like PC, eshop cards and download codes. It's pretty fun actually, i've done it before.

Sounds like fun... I will try to be here!
(My family don't let me to use my computer a lot those days)

Sounds like fun... I will try to be here!
(My family don't let me to use my computer a lot those days)

Oh what can Christmas be without @ErixSan ,I might be out of activity also, I have to do a surgery on the first week in December .. :(

Oh what can Christmas be without @ErixSan ,I might be out of activity also, I have to do a surgery on the first week in December .. :(

What about I left the forum? :sneaky:

What about I left the forum? :sneaky:

If you leave the forum we'll miss you :cry: ,when I do the surgery I won't be here for at least two weeks.

Reactions: ErixSan
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back