Fantasy Life If you could add a life to Fantasy Life, what life would you choose?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
The other day I was thinking how I wanted to swim in the waters of Port Puerto. Now, the game has no "swimming" life, therefore you can't swim in the game, unfortunately =/ It would have been cool if it was included though. I really enjoyed swimming in New Leaf ^^ (still shocked that's possible too, heh).

So let's say you could have included a life of your choice in Fantasy Life.. which life would you have added and why?

Even though I don't have Fantasy Life yet, I know about the jobs and what their functions are.
One class I would like to see an all-rounder. If you have played Bravely Default, it is similar to a class from there.
The all-rounder would be able to do all the tasks of other jobs, but he would lack something: He won't be so proficient at making a weapon, the food he cooks won't be perfect, he would collect less ore per mining session, and he wouldn't be so accurate if he was the hunter. Basically a Jack-of-all trades, Master of none.

Even though I don't have Fantasy Life yet, I know about the jobs and what their functions are.
One class I would like to see an all-rounder. If you have played Bravely Default, it is similar to a class from there.
The all-rounder would be able to do all the tasks of other jobs, but he would lack something: He won't be so proficient at making a weapon, the food he cooks won't be perfect, he would collect less ore per mining session, and he wouldn't be so accurate if he was the hunter. Basically a Jack-of-all trades, Master of none.
The game already includes a similar feature to that without its own life =/

If you change your class/life, you won't be able to use your special technique you learn after you hit a certain rank for your class/life. If your proficiency is low for say woodcutting, you're not going to hit the tree hard to collect multiple logs.

I think it would be farmer or architect. I'd love to be able to put a touch of Harvest Moon in the game and expand my house and modify it a bit more. Plus, growing vegetables for my cooking life would be pretty sweet instead of stealing in the farms around hehe...

Edit:

I would like a Beast Tamer as well! This would be pretty neat but would remove the interest of buying a pet, in a way.

Last edited:
Reactions: Slayerpon Tatsu, 423, Kakea and 2 others
i don't have the game but i know about a little i would make the ...... ninja life make a life about being a ninja :ninja:

I would make the thug life

Reactions: OJanela, DeathDragon, Robyn and 5 others
I would add a thief life (as Cobman said) and a farming life like the one farmer wanted

Reactions: Slayerpon Tatsu
I'd want a Ninja/Assassin Life.
I like making Assassin/Mage hybrids in RPGs :D
...also because I'd like an alternative to taking out enemies (sneak attacks etc.)

Reactions: Jeff The Killer
A mime class; a class with no dialogue. .-.
I'm pretty sure you know why I said that .-.

Reactions: Ethendor, PigMayor and Kakea
What about a Rogue?

Though the Thief is a good idea.

Reactions: OJanela
They should have an athlete life. I know it's weird and all but seriously! I mean Level-5 did make inazuma eleven if I'm correct, so ya. You could make your own like equipment just like blacksmith except it's like for sports. You can also make a lot of dosh for winning and stuff. Oh and @Marc you should add fantasy life as a section in the forums

I like the thief idea though it doesn't really fit with the overall feel of the game.

Artist life, perhaps? Could involve drawing pictures or creating small tunes like in Animal Crossing.

I'd add an all-around life but that is only unlocked when you master 3 lives for example. It would allow you to wear heavy armor and equip a good blade, and still be able to equip a good needle and a good pickaxe, etc. Because it's really annoying to have to change life everytime to do something you know just because you can't wear something when you don't have your license on you or something. And when you're done, you have to change life again and re-equip all you had before changing your life.

I'd want to add a Life that uses axes (not sure what to call it) because those are in a lot of RPGs and I'd like to see how they'd portray it in this game.

Plus it'd be tricky trying to incorporate a non-combat Life, so it's far from impossible to add.

I would add an Entomologist life. Instead of catching fish you could catch bugs. I know you can already catch some bugs in the game but it would be cool to have more variety and challenge. I like the thief life suggestion.

Reactions: Icemario, Slayerpon Tatsu and Kakea
I would add a dagger/ninja combat class.
I remember using daggers in fl, but realized they didn't even have a class dedicated to them. In the next fl;)
They should add a rogue/ninja class. They Can Get Rid Of Mercenary :rotfl:. I maybe would also add farming, because there's so any plots of land for farming in fantasy life..but you can't farm xD

I'd put in a gunner class. It'd be like a wizard in combat... But with guns. That's the main reason I became a wizard cuz I assumed that you could fight things at long range witch you can but with guns you could be much farther away

Farmer and Gamer lives

Reactions: Kakea
- Pilot: This Life exists in FL world, but we can't choose that. I want to fly all over the world like Pokémon ORAS.
- Explorer or Treasure Hunter: An Indiana Jones/Uncharted life.
- Teacher: How cool would be to train children to be your little partners? :D
- Veterinarian or Trainer: I love FL pets *-*
- Astronaut: Something is wrong with the moon? Let's go!!!
- Super-Hero: With super-powers '-'

Reactions: OJanela
Here is the classes I want.
Fighters: Assassin, Trapper (places traps like mines or pits covered by grass)
Gathering: Farmaer
Crafting/Making: Umm... probably lawn mower? XD

Back