Japan Exclusive 3DS Games That You Want To See in NA and EU

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Are there any 3DS games that are only available in Japan that you want to see in North America and Europe?

What are they?

Hatsune Miku: Project Mirai - it's a rhythm game and I would import it since I love the Hatsune Miku games on the PSP but the 3DS is region locked so :cry:

Beyond the Labyrinth - This looked brilliant! I followed it so closely and I still feel unhappy that it's not been localized.

Reactions: Jisenku, SaToRi, Kakea and 2 others
-Metal Max 4: Moonlight Diva
-Dragon Quest VII
-Digimon World Re:Digitize Decode

DQVII has the highest chance of these, I doubt they will localize metal max 4 with that boxart

Well, a lot of the games I want are already confirmed, but:

Bravely Default: Flying Fairy
Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney
Time Travelers
Dragon Quest VII
Beyond the Labyrinth
Super Robot Wars UX

Reactions: animalcrossindaddict
Time Travelers for sure, that looks really good. Other than that I don't know of any other titles.

Well, a lot of the games I want are already confirmed, but:

Bravely Default: Flying Fairy
Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney
Time Travelers
Dragon Quest VII
Beyond the Labyrinth
Super Robot Wars UX
Isn't Bravely Default: Flying Fairy coming to NA? Also PL vs AA was getting localized I think?

MH4 is the only contribution that I have is original because I want all of those games to come out too :D.

Isn't Bravely Default: Flying Fairy coming to NA? Also PL vs AA was getting localized I think?

MH4 is the only contribution that I have is original because I want all of those games to come out too :D.

I actually know. Those two games will be next year.
That is why I said "a lot of the games I want are already confirmed", but they still a Japan exclusive.

One Piece: Unlimited World RED : I think this game have a lot of chances to be released on Europe, because we have One Piece Unlimited Cruise SP 1 & 2 and One Piece: Romance Dawn will be released on November in North America and Europe.

Gaist Crusher: It's more difficult because I think that it won't sell well outside Japan. However, I want to play that game, it's looks pretty.
Fantasy Life Link!: I don't t know what has happened with this game. I thought it would be released this year. This is similar to Animal Crossing or Harvest Moon, and I think these games have decent sales here.

Reactions: Marc
Time Travelers-
One particular day in 2013, a mysterious hole, called "Lost Hole", emerged from the sky, and along with it, came an enormous explosion that devastated the central Tokyo area and claimed the lives of many.

Eighteen years later on April 28, 2031, in a newly rebuilt metropolis, a new event is about to occur, one that could change the fate of the world forever.

Bravely Default: Flying Fairy (3DS)-
Bravely Default takes all the basic components of classic JRPGs—towns, shops, airships, jobs, turn-based battles, and a sprawling world map—and turns out a game that is a love letter to the 8-bit and 16-bit eras.

Well I am excited for Bravely Default for the 3ds, (it was announced on the Nintendo Direct)

No not really I never see any Japenese games i want to buy(Never seen or checkd their list)

Fantasy Life! Link, and Youkai Watch. Both for cute characters and illustrations (as well as the game itself) ;)

Reactions: Pencilshy
Fantasy Life! Link, and Youkai Watch. Both for cute characters and illustrations (as well as the game itself) ;)

A lot of people is asking Fantasy Life!...

I didn't because it's a multiplayer game mostly and I don't have anyone here to play and also a slow coxection :p

A lot of people is asking Fantasy Life!...

I didn't because it's a multiplayer game mostly and I don't have anyone here to play and also a slow coxection :p
Still, (I think) the life/city-sim element can be enjoyed alone.

I have been using campus' internet connection. It used to be blocked, but dunno why it's unblocked now.

Dangerous Seed: It looks like a decent arcade-shooter but was only released in Japan

Chou-kuukan Night - Pro Yakyuu King: Looks Like a good N64 game.

Choro Q 64 2 - Hachamecha Grand Prix Race: See for yourself

Chalvo 55: A Hidden Gem.

(There is more I will be posting soon)

Dangerous Seed: It looks like a decent arcade-shooter but was only released in Japan

Chou-kuukan Night - Pro Yakyuu King: Looks Like a good N64 game.

Choro Q 64 2 - Hachamecha Grand Prix Race: See for yourself

Chalvo 55: A Hidden Gem.

(There is more I will be posting soon)

We're talking about 3DS games :p

OOPS, My Bad. :banghead:
Nah, don't worry.

Is there any 3DS game you want but it's Japan only?

There's a bunch of fantastic 3DS games that are exclusively available to Japan. What 3DS games would you like on the North American/European gaming markets? For starters, I'd definitly want Dragon Quest VII, Time Travelers and Digimon World Re: Digitize Decode.

Must Watch Trailer: Dragon Quest VII

What games would you like to be localized?
Medabots 7, Ace Attorney Investigations 2?

I've been hearing amazing things about Youkai Watch. There's already going to be a sequel.

I've been hearing amazing things about Youkai Watch. There's already going to be a sequel.

Yes! But wasn't Youkai Watch up for localization in North America and Europe? I hope it sells crazy well, so we can have that awesome looking sequel.

Back