Wonder Trade - Bad Egg Scare

• Thread starter Matthew
  • Start date
Matthew

Matthew

WE ARE... MARSHALL!!
Towns Folk
Hey guys,

Be careful when wonder trading as a new type of glitch seems to be running rampant. Hacked Pokemon are giving players bad eggs in Wonder Trade which multiplies in your bank. This can actually ruin your save file. Make sure to WT with care.

Reactions: Reece and Marc
Poke Bank is already available for the game? :eek:

Anyway, I'm not going to wonder trade after reading this. Can't lose my saved data, :panda:

It's not because of any hacks. It was known the day the game came out. Also, the chance of it happening is like very, very, very low. So I wouldn't worry.

They want to hack the game and play it like that? Fine.
They want to experiment with random people and ruin saves? F*ck them honestly

But hey, good news. The chances of that happening is really small, I mean, they're like... 5 millions of player and less than 200 hackers.

They want to hack the game and play it like that? Fine.
They want to experiment with random people and ruin saves? F*ck them honestly

But hey, good news. The chances of that happening is really small, I mean, they're like... 5 millions of player and less than 200 hackers.

omg. It's not the hackers! Don't blame them! It was a glitch within the game!

omg. It's not the hackers! Don't blame them! It was a glitch within the game!

I found information on internet, and now again :p

This. "Mystery Eggs" are not linked specifically to wonder trade and are error handlers that manifest in response to hardware failure. Basically, they're only going to show up if there's something physically wrong about your 3DS that's causing the console to malfunction.

There's only been one guy who's has been concretely documented as encountering these, and it happened near the game's release.

Unfortunately, sites like 4chan and Reddit started scaring people with recycled pictures from this video about a day or two ago, causing people to lose their heads and act like idiots.

Poke Bank is already available for the game? :eek:

Anyway, I'm not going to wonder trade after reading this. Can't lose my saved data, :panda:

I had the same interpretation. It's just a hardware bug, so we must be careful and wait an update. Done.

Ahh, that certainly does make me feel better about the situation as I'm addicted to wonder trading. It's still worth noting there is a possibility of it happening though.

Ahh, that certainly does make me feel better about the situation as I'm addicted to wonder trading. It's still worth noting there is a possibility of it happening though.

Well, this is a problem (an old one) and nothing happened.

Hey guys,

Be careful when wonder trading as a new type of glitch seems to be running rampant. Hacked Pokemon are giving players bad eggs in Wonder Trade which multiplies in your bank. This can actually ruin your save file. Make sure to WT with care.

Also, there is a chance some of that information is fake as well.

I am still gonna wonder trade, there is no way this so called 'glitch' will stop me.:wacky:

Want to troll other players? Give a bad egg! Screw Bidoofs! (seriously what's wrong with people...)

Bad egg... best way to troll if you get it? Wonder trade back... :cool: I only wonder traded 5 times because it's not that good anyways.. You always get pokemon you already have.. The GTS goes all the way!

Bad egg... best way to troll if you get it? Wonder trade back... :cool: I only wonder traded 5 times because it's not that good anyways.. You always get pokemon you already have.. The GTS goes all the way!
lol the wonder trade back option applies to all bad trades. And hey, there are people who literally trade like shiny legendaries on that. It's literally luck of the draw there.

lol the wonder trade back option applies to all bad trades. And hey, there are people who literally trade like shiny legendaries on that. It's literally luck of the draw there.

Well, I never got those type of pokémons but I would wish to get one actually.

Well, I never got those type of pokémons but I would wish to get one actually.
Well yeah because it's a 1 in a million chance basically. But yeah, I've seen some posts on various forums saying they did that.

Well I agree with @naagza the chances are one out of one million unless you are really unlucky I guess you would encounter it and yeah I'll be very cautious of wonder trading

Back