Tomodachi Life Is Tomodachi Life a Good Game??

• Thread starter KEWYoda
  • Start date
KEWYoda

KEWYoda

The Local Geek
Towns Folk
Hey fellow 3DS Pedians!!! :)
Im here to ask one question,
Is Tomodachi Life a Good game to get?? Now, I have played Animal Crossing New Leaf and loved it to bits. Im now unsure whether to get Tomkdachi Life for the upcoming Easter holiday. People seem to be spilt in their opinions. So, i thought why Not ask you guys. Reply down below your opinions and maybe some funny things that happened during your gaming experience. :)

I haven't actually played it myself but my friend has it and he's shown me a lot of pictures he took in the game. Looks like it can be really fun especially if you make all of your friends and put them in as npc's. I've heard people say it would be worth waiting for the price to drop though.

The game is quite similar to Animal Crossing in many terms but I wouldn't suggest getting it because it can get quite boring after awhile in my opinion . I suggest that you try the demo in the Nintendo eShop and see if you like it and other gameplay videos too . To me the price isn't cutting it either so my final saying is :

Don't get the game :p

The game is ok, but you will get bored eventually. It is definitely better the more miis you have in it as relationships form faster and you all ways have something to do, but it can become a bit repetitive until something like marriage or a baby happens. However it does have quite a few good minigames for it and has a lot of customization and freedom, you can do what you want.I also like how everything is not always really happy all the time, but it is closer to real life, as miis can get rejected and really sad.

Cool thanks everyone!!! I take your advice happily. The general consenses seems to be tha. I should buy it if the price goes down.

I only played the demo and I did find it really boring. It's like sims with less options to me. But speaking of the demo, why don't you download it and see for yourself? :)

I have played the demo and found it fun but it still didnt help because it didnt allow you to experience as much as you should.

I have played the demo and found it fun but it still didnt help because it didnt allow you to experience as much as you should.
Yeah that's true. Try Meta-critic, it gives a nice overview. Just read some of the best and some of the worst rating to know the pros and cons.

Ha o hadnt actually thought of that. Thanks ill try that when I get home @PersonSP

Reactions: PersonSP
The game lasted about 2 weeks for me... It's repetitive and once you got your first kid and he moves out, it feels like... there's not much to do left, except doing it again.

It's funny, but not really fun. It's more like... you watch your Miis doing stuff and you're not truly part of it.

Tomodachi Life is a good game because I made Kanye West interrupt Taylor Swift in a musical.

Reactions: Sanji
Tomodachi Life is a good game because I made Kanye West interrupt Taylor Swift in a musical.
?

I really enjoyed it for the first two weeks, and after that, I started to play it in short bursts. It can distract me for a while sometimes, but it gets repetitive quickly... I still like it, though!

I guess it's a pretty good game. It's more about just being entertained by making your mii villagers do random things and you attending events and such, at least in my opinion. I would get bored of the game in about a few weeks so I would only recommend it if you want something just for fun occasionally and not something you want to play every day

I would buy this game just to do that. omg pls tell me how this happens

@PersonSP - Haven't you ever heard of the Kanye West incident at the 2009 MTV video music awards?

I have played the demo and the game is actually pretty good. This is a good game for people who like to play with their miis. I like in the game how you can feed your miis. I also like that the miis show their emotions in tomodachi life. Tomodachi life is a great and good game overall.

In my opinion, Tomodachi Life is a fun game. At first, you'll be very hyped. You'll want to play everyday, every second, and then when you get a decent amount of Mii's like 20 or so, it's hard to stay on task with them all. What bugs me is that they take forever to fall In love and you can't really force them or lead them into a relationship you'd want them to be. But overall, the game is awesome. The content is decent and its really fun. I've had the game for about a year or so And I still enjoy it. :p

@PersonSP - Haven't you ever heard of the Kanye West incident at the 2009 MTV video music awards?
I think I did...but then forgot. Something with him walking on stage when he wasn't supposed to be there right? Honestly the MTV awards are pretty <censored> and I don't really care about celebrities anyway.

Well, if you somehow liked animal crossing, tomodachi life won't disappoint you much i think. to me they look quite similar. Anyway I have to be honest with you, I tried the demo and to me the game sucks, but that is just my opinion about the game and of course it was not the full game so probably I lost too much content

Back