Meep of the Meeps Giveaway (North America)

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Edit: This giveaway is now over. The winners have been announced below :

@Warden Chult with Mario Kart 7
@ShawnShyGuy with Woah Dave (inactive)
@SmashChamp with Super Mario Bros. The Lost Levels
@JayRawrTiz with SMT Devil Survivor Overclocked
@Mel with Zombie Panic in Wonderland DX​

Originally I wasn't going to make this giveaway because these days I haven't really been motivated, but I had a change of heart after listening to some music tonight. So yes, you can blame it on Ellie Goulding <3

I actually forgot the name of this song until one day it just hit me and I remembered it :D
You wouldn't believe how hard I've been trying to remember it but failed hard D:

Anyhoo... moving on to the giveaway details.

It's simple. Choose a game from the list and tell me why you want it in a paragraph answer in this thread. "Sad stories" such as parents kicking you out to live on the streets and how you're unable to afford games will be ignored. The game is for YOU to play.
It's that simple. In TWO days I'll contact you. Yes, there is a sale in the eShop that's too good to miss ^.^​

Last edited:
Reactions: ThatLoyalGamer, faustine, 3dsatackman and 25 others
Gl to ya all! ^_^
I wont participate tho.
(And im also have Zombies panic DX in my DS :))

Reactions: 3823
Ellie Goulding Marc? Whatever happened to Rock 'n' Roll?

Ellie Goulding Marc? Whatever happened to Rock 'n' Roll?
No love ;-;

Reactions: blinboy and vinnyvineyards
@Marc email or inbox you?

Good luck to all participants! Music is always a great motivator ;)

Reactions: vinnyvineyards
Hey my name is vito i have a bestfriend named wira we lives in jakarta(indonesia) our parents is good friends since small so i know wira since we were a baby but something happened wira loves mario kart seven and we played together in the evening till night on the wii but now wira is dying he got a brain cancer and i want to give him a favourite game to him and my parent won't allow me to buy it so now i secretly bought a 3ds but i got no money left to buy his favourite game

P.s wish you can help

I would like to participate and I vote for heavy fighters - Special operations 3D

But how will you tell me the code or if I have won?

I vote for this game because it is one of my cousin's dad's birthday is dad has helped my dad many times he has always been there for my dad in bad and good times so his son likes heavy fighters very much so I would like to give him this game as a present so I will tell him the code if I get it. He has also helped me in my weakest subject maths he helped me and I got soo good grades so that's the reason thanks.

Hello Marc! (It's been a while since I've last logged on >w< ) The game in interested in would be Kirby Triple Deluxe. I've been a fan of the Kirby Series for a while. Even though I only played one game. Hehe. But I just love Kirby! One of the cutest characters in the Nintendo franchise. That little Pink blob of fun! The power ups amaze me and they're really fun to play with. Some are cool, some are useless, and some are EPIC! *^* Thanks for doing this giveaway and good luck to all the other participants!

Reactions: Kakea
I wanted Kirby Triple Deluxe sense it came out. I really love the kirby series Ive been playing sense kirby in dreamland. Kirby is the first character I choose in smash bros. Thats why I want kirby triple deluxe.

Last edited:
Hey my name is vito i have a bestfriend named wira we lives in jakarta(indonesia) our parents is good friends since small so i know wira since we were a baby but something happened wira loves mario kart seven and we played together in the evening till night on the wii but now wira is dying he got a brain cancer and i want to give him a favourite game to him and my parent won't allow me to buy it so now i secretly bought a 3ds but i got no money left to buy his favourite game

P.s wish you can help
Either you've got a very cruel type of humour or you didn't read the main post. :meh: If (and I highly doubt that) your story is true I am sorry for you, otherwise, that's not stuff to joke with.

Reactions: Tri-force64, faustine, 3dsatackman and 5 others
Kirby Triple Deluxe
Since how long i saw the commercial of this game i wanted it because i always enjoyed playing kirby games on my gba emulator and when i saw the commercial i saw the new graphics and enemies that were even powerful before.After watching the commercial i checked it out on some different sites as well as here and i also noticed that it had download play making it one of the few 3ds games which had it,making me want it more.So my reason is simple,i want the game because i i really loved playing kirby games on GBA and this game would take me into a whole new kirby world and i have been wanting it for quite some while now.Thanks @Marc for doing this giveaway and Good Luck to all who will enter :) !

Reactions: 2071
My vote is for Shin Megami Tensei, I've never played it, but I like saying the name...

I would like to take part in this contest. The game I choose is Tomodachi Life. The reason why I think I should win: I am of British Nationality however was living in the US when I recieved my Nintendo 3DS. After about 3 years we moved back to the UK. This meant I had to order games over the internet. My family cant afford a new 3DS so, we continue to order them online. But, due to shipping costs of video games, the price would increase from $25 to $50. Since, it has become soo expensive for me to get a game I rarely get them anymore. So, hopefully you can see why winning this game would mean a lot to me. Thank you for reading this.

Mario Kart 7 would be the best! I simply want it because I only have 1 multiplayer game on my 3DS XL and I love playing against other people. Good luck to everybody ! :)

The game I'm interested in obtaining is Mario Kart 7, and my reason(s) is simple. I'm and my friends are starting to grow out o the Nintendo age. What used to be a bunch of kids playing Mario Kart or Pokémon, is now a bunch of dumb-a**** playing Call of Duty. I miss the joy of victory, the frustration of coming in second and the feeling of screwing your friend over with a blue shell shot at the right moment. And I guess people grow up. But I'd like to hear Mario yell in agony as he conveniently slips over a banana peel one last time before I cross that line.

Originally I wasn't going to make this giveaway because these days I haven't really been motivated, but I had a change of heart after listening to some music tonight. So yes, you can blame it on Ellie Goulding <3

I actually forgot the name of this song until one day it just hit me and I remembered it :D
You wouldn't believe how hard I've been trying to remember it but failed hard D:​

Anyhoo... moving on to the giveaway details.

It's simple. Choose a game from the list and tell me why you want it in a paragraph answer in this thread. "Sad stories" such as parents kicking you out to live on the streets and how you're unable to afford games will be ignored. The game is for YOU to play.
It's that simple. In TWO days I'll contact you. Yes, there is a sale in the eShop that's too good to miss ^.^

Well no sad storys here i am just here to earn a gane to be honest. My friend has mario kart 7 and has a world record on one of the maps i played abd came preety close to breaking but i dont to buy the game to practise to expensive. I am dedicated meaning that i wont throw it away after a week. I will always use it since its a great duo with friend to play against. Hope you pick me i want mario kart
Sincerely
Agelos zinonos

No love ;-;
I would like to win a copy of Mario Kart 7 , me and my best buddy Alex have a intense rivalry we jokingly talk trash to each other until eventually the subject of Mario Kart came he let me borrow his to practice I still lost. I want my own copy so that I won't be forced to download and be able to customize my kart and get a slight winning chance.

Kirby Triple Deluxe would be great, because Kirby Drem Land was my first GB game and I loved it! And since Nintendo is no longer selling their games in my country (Brazil), this is a great opportunity to play it =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back