Anyone play Inazuma Eleven?

• Thread starter ArtsyThePikachu~
  • Start date
ArtsyThePikachu~

ArtsyThePikachu~

i'm a pikachu in disguise! (づ。●ω●。)づ
Towns Folk
Has anyone got/ played the Inazuma Eleven game series? If so do/did you enjoy it, and which one was your favourite? Personally i am a big fan of the Inazuma Eleven game series, after i watched the origional Inazuma Eleven anime *all within the space of a week* i loved looking into all the games, info and stuff!
i have the Original Inazuma Eleven, Inazuma Eleven 3:Bomb Blast and Inazuma Eleven GO Light, i never got the second game because i never knew that it actually existed, and i only found out when i was planning to buy IE3:BombBlast, so i didn't bother to pick it up (i may do in the future). My favourite game in the series is 3:BombBlast, and i have over a hundred hours put into the game :cat:!
anyway, do you enjoy the Inazuma Eleven game series? if so which game is your favourite?

I only played the first one since that's the only one out here ( USA). I enjoyed it very much and would gladly play other games from the series if they brought them over here. Soccer is my favorite sport so it's nice to have a game that features it, even if there's some wacky things in the game.

Aww its really sad that they didn't release inazuma eleven 2 and 3 in the US, hmm what you could do (for inazuma eleven atleast) is purchase a PAL ds lite (would cost around just under $40, not including shipping :( .) and purchase a copy that way, a bit expensive but that is an option. Another way to play, Inazuma eleven 3, is you could purchase it from the E-shop i think, the E-shop SHOULD allow you to buy the game, if not you should be able to buy Inazuma Eleven: GO Light/Dark, the next series of Inazuma Games which follows a midfielder named Tenma set 10 years after Mark Evans won that International Tournament and stuff, where Soccer is now controlled by this government and they rebel by not following their orders (government gives them a Final Score, and they must follow that) and playing how they want to. Its a good game because it uses 3ds characters rather than the 2d characters and there are new features and stuff, its really cool how it evolved from IE3:BB

I once saw some of the gameplay of it and I think that it is really much very fun :D Although I never really got to actually play it for myself , but one time I played it on a friend's console , it was pretty great , considering I don't really like real life soccer :playful: . I also think @Barmont like the game to say something :sneaky:

Reactions: Barmont and ArtsyThePikachu~
I Love Inazuma Eleven *-* I've watched the whole anime and played 1, 2 and 3 on the DS using illegal ways (R4), since the first only came to America last year, on 3DS' eShop.
I would sell some organs on the black market to be able to play the GO series. Just kidding, but I really want to play :p
Since there's nothing I can do and importing an european 3DS would be too expensive and troublesome to me, I can only wait for Level-5 to hear all those hard american fans and bring the damn whole series overseas.
I mean, how can they localize Yokai Watch and not Inazuma? I can't understand that ¬¬

Reactions: ArtsyThePikachu~
I Love Inazuma Eleven *-* I've watched the whole anime and played 1, 2 and 3 on the DS using illegal ways (R4), since the first only came to America last year, on 3DS' eShop.
I would sell some organs on the black market to be able to play the GO series. Just kidding, but I really want to play :p
Since there's nothing I can do and importing an european 3DS would be too expensive and troublesome to me, I can only wait for Level-5 to hear all those hard american fans and bring the damn whole series overseas.
I mean, how can they localize Yokai Watch and not Inazuma? I can't understand that ¬¬
I generally think the fact that they haven't released the inazuma games in the US because of the popularity of the first game that came out, it quite possibly did not sell well, especially in comparison to the sales in Europe and Japan, a lot of countries such as Spain and France love the Inazuma Eleven games ( can be shown by the community being filled more so with people from those countries), so they may have discontinued the game being sold in the US, which follows all the way up to the GO series that you can't play like you said :( . I don't know whether Level-5 will think to try and sell the Inazuma Series in the US unless they hear from A LOT of fans, possibly by an online petition or something from petition.org, i would definitely sign it :)

In terms of localizing Yokai Watch and not inazuma is yet again due to sales in other countries such as Japan, and they dived in for a hit and miss kind of sales project, not really knowing whether the game would actually do well xD, but considering the popularity in Japan it could never have hurt localizing Yokai Watch to EU and NA.

Reactions: Barmont
As they can't know how well Yokai will sell here, they can't know how well Inazuma would sell if there were a physical release...
There are A LOT of fans here, no doubt, and they know that. It's still totally possible for them to release the next games on America, but it'll be a difficult journey through all the "old" games until we finally reach GO.
Me and A LOT of American Inazuma fans are always asking Level-5 International America for the Inazuma games on Facebook and on Twitter. Sometimes they even give us some hope, but it's hard to not be able to play a game that you love so much when our european friends are time-traveling by now on Chrono Stones -.-

I'm very sad...

D: i can see your concern over the fact that US aren't getting the inazuma games when there are clearly a lot of fans in America that want to play the next series of Inazuma titles, i have to ask, what do you mean by "they give us some hope", are you referring to hints of release titles of the Game in the US, or do they talk about the game itself or what?
Yet again referring back to the sales thing, in Europe the sales were very high, so it was a obvious no-brainer that Level-5 would want to import the games, translated, to Europe as soon as possible to get the influx of sales going strong, and i think that, after the first game being sold in the US, the sales were not quite so high, so maybe they prioritise EU over NA in that sense, and they may feel it wasn't worth releasing the second game AT the time it was being released in EU because of this, and since they have just never picked it back up, it does kinda suck though :(

I mean, very subtle things like when they released some new year's messages with Inazuma and with Danball Senki/Yokai characters. Of course some things are just speculation, but anything gives us hope.
We've spent 2014 happy, 'cause the first Inazuma Eleven came over... so the next ones would come too... well, maybe we were wrong.
I'll stop crying here, as this will not change anything, but Inazuma Eleven is my favorite game... that's why I'm playing and re-playing the first one forever...

You never know, the next release could be right around the corner, they can't just release all the games within one year, that would be bad for sales on their behalf xD, its 2015, they could be working on an import right now for a digital copy to release on the Nintendo E-shop, i mean they did it for the first game for BOTH EU and NA, so with EU's case atleast, why wouldn't they continue to add them to the E-shop? Never lose hope :)

Reactions: Barmont
I won't :D

I love this series; I've played every game of the original trilogy (out of the multi-versions I just got Blizzard and Team Ogre) and GO, and also watched the anime based on the Mark trilogy. I would get Chrono Stone, but I haven't even finished GO, let alone completed IE3. :p

Aww its really sad that they didn't release inazuma eleven 2 and 3 in the US, hmm what you could do (for inazuma eleven atleast) is purchase a PAL ds lite (would cost around just under $40, not including shipping :( .) and purchase a copy that way, a bit expensive but that is an option.
Pretty sure you can just import the IE2 and play it on your 3DS, just like that.

Only 3DS games are region-locked.

Pretty sure you can just import the IE2 and play it on your 3DS, just like that.

Only 3DS games are region-locked.

That is true actually, normal DS game cartridges were never region-locked, i guess importing is the only problem, not in terms of cost ( you can get IE2 pretty cheap i think) but the amount of time you are waiting to get the game xD

Reactions: Icemario
And there's the fact I'm a total N00b when it comes to online-shopping .-.

And there's the fact I'm a total N00b when it comes to online-shopping .-.
Dont worry me too :D

Cool! I watched the whole Inazuma Eleven anime too, but in ONE WEEK? That's pretty... amazing!

I've played 1, 2 and most of 3 (all on emulator), not GO yet, but I really enjoyed the first 3 games :3 The anime was also pretty good, until the middle of GO... Then it just went downhill and Galaxy ended up... disappointing to say the least...

The games were pretty interesting imo, but the anime portrayed the plot miles better, I believe. :)

Cool! I watched the whole Inazuma Eleven anime too, but in ONE WEEK? That's pretty... amazing!

I've played 1, 2 and most of 3 (all on emulator), not GO yet, but I really enjoyed the first 3 games :3 The anime was also pretty good, until the middle of GO... Then it just went downhill and Galaxy ended up... disappointing to say the least...

The games were pretty interesting imo, but the anime portrayed the plot miles better, I believe. :)
yes, my first run through of the whole origional series was when it was airing, and then i came back and watched it all within a week, trust me it was not healthy XD And yes i agree the ending of Galaxy was pretty disappointing, i feel they could have added more of a spark to it or something, it was kind of bland and was basically what we had seen throughout the whole series

Reactions: DeathDragon
I just recently got into Inazuma Eleven while browsing the eShop. I watched the first three episodes, and now I'm hooked. I love the outrageous shots, and the cool characters, especially Fubuki, Midoiriwaka, and Afrodi, and the fact that it's about a sport I actually like!! After watching the anime, I started playing soccer during gym instead of walking the track as usual. It was just me shooting at the goal by myself, and 10 minutes later, the other kids started joining me and we were playing 20 on 20 games. It was ridiculous! There were some kids who were actually really good.

Hey, I played Inazuma eleven go Light and since the release of chrono stones I have not played anything else. Just love the serie, love the moves. It keeps me busy all day and a friend of my has the other version. Two people, much more joy.

2 years later, I'm finally playing the european version of Chrono Stones (using illegal ways), addicted to it and hoping to get Galaxy :D

Back