Which Class could you spend all day in?

• Thread starter Jeff The Killer
  • Start date
Jeff The Killer

Jeff The Killer

Go. To. Sleep!
Towns Folk
We all had our favorite class that just seemed to go by too fast or you dreaded leaving.

For me it was Astronomy, I would have picked Game Design but I had that at the end of the day and I would rather be at home :p playing Pokémon or watching anime.

In Astronomy we learned about stars and space, but I liked it because my teacher would take us outside everyday to study the sky and the sun. We got to watch live NASA feed and we even got to hear how the sun sounds (it sounds terrifying (but in a cool way) like it belongs in Metroid).

And my teacher was the best, a sweet little old lady that gave everyone nicknames (I got L, she just went based off the alphabet and I happen to be number twelve though she didn't know how happy that made me because of Death Note).

But that's the class I could spend all day in.

EMT. The teacher has lots of funny stories and it's pretty interesting.

Tech Ed. Building all those things out of wood...:rolleyes:

Game design, easily. Until recently, we only had most of our game design classes on Thursdays, so I did spend the whole day in one class.

I'm lucky enough to have multiple classes like that, top classes include Engineering (Amazing teacher) and science (long story short constant burns and puns) but my favorite is Art because my Art teacher doesn't care what we do as long as we get the 2 week project done, so me and my friend were playing checkers while doing horrible kareokie! Love that class!

i would say art because my art teacher is really funny and lets us play on our Chromebooks after we finish our work for the day.

I'm not in school anymore because I totally messed up when I started college, but this would for sure be a tie between math and history. As long as it's US history, or even just current history, and as long as I am not behind on the math subject we are working on.

i rather do literacy and science because in science my teacher would do interesting experiments with us. literacy because my literacy teacher would make literacy fun and we would get pizza party every friday. my teachers are friendly and don't peer pressure me that's way i feel confidence to do well in those subjects. besides i'm going to need to those subjects for my future career who knows something great will happen

For me it's religion. The teacher is really nice and has a great sense of humour. He is fair and is good at teaching.

My early American lit class from last semester. The professor was really chill, and the class discussions were really interesting.

I liked Biology and Anatomy and Physiology in high school a lot. I liked learning how nature and how bodies worked not just human, but also the animal ones too. I also liked the dissection of the dead frogs and fetal pigs.

The one class I hated and dreaded more than any other was Phys. Ed. I'm not very athletic.

I would honestly stay in Gym(P.E.) the whole day.

History it's because of Hetalia why I ace every test and I love it :p

Both Programming Paradigms and Advanced Programming Techniques (courses I took on university) were really entertaining and I didn't want those classes to end... so I'll be helping the proffesors on those classes this year :p. The topics were interesting (different ways to program and think the problems) and Programming Paradigms was the first subject in which I was able to actually see something I made work, which is pretty cool. Also, the professor and the assistants are hilarious so the classes were also really fun.

Psychology is honestly a lot more fun that I thought it was going to be. My teacher is friendly and tolerates me ad my friends antics (we meme all class period), and the stuff we learn is genuinely interesting.

I would have to say STLP (Student Technology Leadership Program). We are basically the computer repair crew for the school. This year there has been nothing to fix so we just stay in the room and play games on the computers all day until something comes up. If this was my all day class, it would be almost the same as being at home :) I love it.

I say Art class because we can talk in that class while nobody cares and we can even use are phones I love it so much

For me, it has to be math. The teacher is quite fun, and with unlimited retakes on quizzes, algebra could not be any easier.

I'd say computer class, my teacher was really nice, and I was way ahead of everyone else, which is always awesome, she even asked me if I wanted to take part in this big computer thing that was more for the older students, which made me very happy :cat:

Art or drama.

Mainly coz I love them and enjoy working hard.

Back