[Closed] We're looking for Events Team staffers

• Thread starter 18
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lime Pawpaw
Towns Folk
The new staffers have been picked and this search is over. You may know your new bards as @Eridan and @PrimordialMew24

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We're looking for Events Team members again \: D/
z.png
I tried okay?

If you're interested in being part of the Events Team at 3DS Pedia and think you can organize contests and events efficiently, you can apply now. Please read the details below carefully otherwise we will ignore your application. :artist:

How to Apply: Members who are interested, are active and use 3DS Pedia regularly can fill out their application and send it off as a PM to the admins (@Marc, @Mikaya and me.)
The application should include the following information:
  • 3DS and/or Wii U games that you own or have owned
  • What could you do as part of the Events Team?
  • Why do you want to join the staff team and what could you do to help 3DS Pedia other than coming up with ideas and managing events?
  • A good, unique idea for a forum contest (for example, Ally or Betray, Story-Writing Contest)
  • A good, unique idea for a video game contest with specific rules to make it fun (for example, the Wings of Pegasus Pokemon competition)
Tip: Do not be discouraged by the 3DS/Wii U games that you own if the number is low. If you think you can truly help this forum as a staff member and you love this site, go ahead and try for the position.

Good luck. :cat:

Last edited:
Reactions: CJ, atomic_ian, Artisan and 16 others
i r want 2 be events team pls i am vry creative

Good luck to all those applying o/

Reactions: spagooti, Pookie, 18 and 1 other person
GL everyone

Pick me! :sneaky:

Goodluck to everyone who applied. ;u;

I guess I'll try >.<

Expect a PM soon

how long do i have time to write this PM? i want to give it a shot but think much more about it than last time

I might as well have a shot, even though I'm none of the above

Luck has nothing to do with it.
Well someone is all serious about it...;)

I'm still on the fence. I like making contests but I really like joining them too...

Reactions: T-Player Guy and Mikaya
Well, good luck to everyone whos applying! Including myself!

i've sent my application in, good luck to everyone who applies, its like a real job application, it's up to the big bosses to decide

Reactions: Mikaya
I'll apply. I'll fill out the form when I get home :p

I should make clear: Just because we haven't replied yet doesn't mean we aren't considering it or anything. You see, we have to discuss all the applications and stuff first. So right now, all we can reply is, "Thank you for applying, we'll get back to you :cat:," anyway - so just assume that we said that :p

Reactions: Robbie, Mikaya, Duster and 8 others
Lel theres like so many people who applied anyway.

I spent a good 30 minutes on mine but eh, it was fun :p

Wow, that'd be a honor, guess I'll apply later and give it a whril!

Just a question, is there rules to being on the Events Team? I have noticed that some Billboard things are no staff members, but are there specific rules?

Just a question, is there rules to being on the Events Team? I have noticed that some Billboard things are no staff members, but are there specific rules?
Just don't be evil like Google's motto, and you're primarily expected to host/help handle contests and events. :writing:

Reactions: spagooti
We're looking for Events Team members again \: D/
View attachment 12547
I tried okay?

If you're interested in being part of the Events Team at 3DS Pedia and think you can organize contests and events efficiently, you can apply now. Please read the details below carefully otherwise we will ignore your application. :artist:

How to Apply: Members who are interested, are active and use 3DS Pedia regularly can fill out their application and send it off as a PM to the admins (@Marc, @Mikaya and me.)
The application should include the following information:
  • 3DS and/or Wii U games that you own or have owned
  • What could you do as part of the Events Team?
  • Why do you want to join the staff team and what could you do to help 3DS Pedia other than coming up with ideas and managing events?
  • A good, unique idea for a forum contest (for example, Ally or Betray, Story-Writing Contest)
  • A good, unique idea for a video game contest with specific rules to make it fun (for example, the Wings of Pegasus Pokemon competition)
Tip: Do not be discouraged by the 3DS/Wii U games that you own if the number is low. If you think you can truly help this forum as a staff member and you love this site, go ahead and try for the position.

Good luck. :cat:

I think I'll apply :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back