SSB for Wii U What SSB Wii U Character Would You Want to Have Removed?

• Thread starter cool9128
  • Start date
@Mr. L I understand all the other ones, but why would you remove Rosalina from a Nintendo fan's point of view?
Not contesting, I've never played her games so I don't know why she shouldn't be there.
I just don't like how they've been putting her in everything, Mario Kart, Mario Golf etc. Could've come up with someone more interesting like Isaac from golden sun. As a character though she's really unique and I like the concept of how she plays (although I don't use her).

Basically, I don't like her :p

Would've been nice to have more interesting/obscure nintendo choices really

I just don't like how they've been putting her in everything, Mario Kart, Mario Golf etc. Could've come up with someone more interesting like Isaac from golden sun. As a character though she's really unique and I like the concept of how she plays (although I don't use her).

Basically, I don't like her :p
But then if it's just because she's everywhere, they should remove Mario, especially since it's one of the few games without "Mario" in the title :p

edit
But I think she's in because she's an interesting fighter as you said. People complained about Ice Climbers being out so they tried to find something that could fill the gap, and Rosalina+Luma do the job.

Oh man, this entire thread is so petty lol.

But, if I had to choose someone to remove, it'd be Wario. He's annoying af.

But then if it's just because she's everywhere, they should remove Mario, especially since it's one of the few games without "Mario" in the title :p

edit
But I think she's in because she's an interesting fighter as you said. People complained about Ice Climbers being out so they tried to find something that could fill the gap, and Rosalina+Luma do the job.
Putting her in everything, without justification I should say :p She's not exactly a main character and doesn't have much of a personality, they're artificially making her relevant. That's how I feel. She does have a fanbase of course, it's not like no one likes her.

But yeah I am glad they made her a completely unique character in the smash series (especially with the absence of Ice climbers), it would've been nice if Nintendo put ice climbers in the Wii U version tho :/

i would have to remove Ike. Ike is a character kinda like Marth and if i do understand correctly Marth is a pretty popular amiibo and character. i dont use him at all so i would remove him if not Ike. then i would have to remove Peach in my opinion peach does have many popular moves at her disposal. Ness to Ness is Horrible in SSb. his own game is OK its cool. but besides that he is horibble.

I would remove Sonic because Sega.

Reactions: Kitsune_Sakura64
Well, before I state my opinion may I just say I feel no matter what answer someone says someone will rebuke and object, so I think we need to remove bias based on personal mains prior. Now, based on this I see every character deserving it's place on the roster. However, I can see many characters who also deserve a spot as well, such as Bomberman, in my opinion. Regardless, I still think every character brings it's fans to the game and that is too be respected. We can only hope that more characters will be added to satisfy everyone as much as possible.

Dark Pit. He's the closest thing to a clone, more so than Melee Ganondorf to Captain Falcon imo. I don't dislike Dark Pit at all; I just chose him objectively, since the rest of the roster is mostly diverse.

Reactions: Hayleia
Dark Pit is really obvious. Im not a big fan of his clone status. Other characters that are semi-clones at least play differently than Dark Pit. And I wouldnt choose Lucina because I actually use her :whistle:

Reactions: Kitsune_Sakura64 and Hayleia
Pikachu, because I wanted oshawott in this game but Pikachu has been in the game ever since the first game. Oshawott did appear as an assist trophy though so I guess that's fine, but still screw Pikachu. I also want bayonetta removed... she's to OP with her smash attacks Like THE LEG OF UN FAIRNESS.

Pikachu, because I wanted oshawott in this game but Pikachu has been in the game ever since the first game. Oshawott did appear as an assist trophy though so I guess that's fine, but still screw Pikachu.
This makes 0 sense for several reasons.

First, all characters from the 64 version have always been there and will most likely always stay. Even Captain Falcon which most people know from Smash and not F-Zero since it's been so long since the last F-Zero game.

Second, the fact you want to add Oshawott doesn't mean you should remove anyone. I mean, ok, you like Oshawott better than Pikachu, but if they were both in the game, no one would force you to play Pikachu and you'd still be able to play Oshawott so there is 0 reason to remove Pikachu.

Third, assuming you'd need to remove a character, why a Pokémon? There might be 6 Pokémon already, but none of them is redundant like Lucina or Dark Pit are.

Fourth, assuming you need to remove a Pokémon, why Pikachu and not Jigglypuff which has also been here since the 64 version?

This makes 0 sense for several reasons.

First, all characters from the 64 version have always been there and will most likely always stay. Even Captain Falcon which most people know from Smash and not F-Zero since it's been so long since the last F-Zero game.

Second, the fact you want to add Oshawott doesn't mean you should remove anyone. I mean, ok, you like Oshawott better than Pikachu, but if they were both in the game, no one would force you to play Pikachu and you'd still be able to play Oshawott so there is 0 reason to remove Pikachu.

Third, assuming you'd need to remove a character, why a Pokémon? There might be 6 Pokémon already, but none of them is redundant like Lucina or Dark Pit are.

Fourth, assuming you need to remove a Pokémon, why Pikachu and not Jigglypuff which has also been here since the 64 version?

I would remove Olimar immediately. I never use him for anything and in my opinion is useless even if you were good at using him. If I could pick a second character to remove, it would be Kirby because he's easily defeated at lower percentages.

I wouldn't reminder anyone, but if I was forced too, I would probably remove Bayo. She's a cool character, and of fun to watch, but I don't like playing as her much. I played her when she first came out because she was broken, but I never enjoyed playing her. I also really don't like fighting her.

No, removing characters is stupid (although i'd probably remove palutena)

I'd remove Wario because his hygeine is way out of line. He legit disgusts me and grosses me out, so getting rid of him would be zero loss to me.

Others may be annoying, but none of them are Wario-level annoying (except for Wario, of course, who would be kicked off the roster because screw Wario he's just a greedy doppelganger with zero redeeming attributes).

Again why would you remove a character? it's not like there will be another one to replace it ;^;

Again why would you remove a character? it's not like there will be another one to replace it ;^;
So that all characters fit on one screen on the 3DS :p

Reactions: V_Weeb and Ethendor
So that all characters fit on one screen on the 3DS :p
Yes in the Wii U roster It looks horrible unless you play online then it looks great just because Mii fighters aren't allowed online So that is probably who I would want removed

Back