What phone do you have?

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
I have a Samsung S7 Edge. My last edge broke so I'm Super Super careful with it now

I have a flip phone! All I use my phone for is texting and calling, so I don't really see a use in purchasing a smartphone for games or something like that. The only good thing about a smartphone is that it can do group chats, unlike my flip phone.

Reactions: 2071
I have a flip phone! All I use my phone for is texting and calling, so I don't really see a use in purchasing a smartphone for games or something like that. The only good thing about a smartphone is that it can do group chats, unlike my flip phone.

I agree group chat can be useful for smartphones. But, with things like laptops and tablets, you can use programs like Skype which support Group chat. I think if you do not have many friends or family members who you keep in touch with, group chat is not as useful if most of your conversations are one to one chats with only one person.

I have an S8+ Getting a replacement phone today so getting another S8+.

IPhone 5S. Real nice, I can use it for school work, texting, calling, listening to music, I don't have a lot of games (Eat up too much storage and drains the battery), basically it's a nice phone I can bring to school and not have to worry about breaking it and it being a 400$ purchase.

heh... heh heh heh.. im a mostly lonely un-social phoneless boy. heh. heheh

I have an Samsung S3 which I got a year go for less than $100 so that's how old it is but I haven't had a desire to upgrade, as it does everything I want it to.

Back