Pokemon Crossing - Should It Happen

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Alright, hear me out. What if we took Pokemon and put them in an Animal Crossing game? :eek:

C7owtp0XwAAw73I.jpg

Do you think Nintendo should make this a reality or should they continue focusing on animals?

Reactions: Samster, Kitsune_Sakura64, MindzEye and 1 other person
As long as we don't have to play as a human again. God knows I'd rather be a Charmander villager.

But yeah, this would be a sick crossover.

Well it only be good people that are both fans of pokemon, and animal crossing, but if someone don't like one or the other then they wouldn't like it, so if they did do it. I hope they also do new just animal crossing game too. For ones just like that.

I think it would be a great idea. Nintendo has many fans for both series and making a game like Pokemon Crossing could lead to more people like Pokemon or Animal Crossing. I love both games and if there were a crossover, I would be incredibly excited. Imagine having an Infernape as a villager (he's my favorite pokemon) I mean wow. Imagine being able to choose what pokemon region to live in *cough*Sinnoh*cough* that would be awesome.

If we can Electro Ball Isabella to death, yes

Reactions: 28142, Alex and Legendary Jam
Yeah, I definitely feel like a PokeCrossing would be more popular than an Animal Crossing. Especially if they added more Pokemon elements than just being a Pokemon.

Yes, this would be very cool to have. (Though I'd prefer if the Pokemon were accurately shaped. Those ones in the drawing looked a little funny.)

Well it only be good people that are both fans of pokemon, and animal crossing, but if someone don't like one or the other then they wouldn't like it

I don't know, I can definitely see Pokemon fans playing it even if they're not a fan of Animal Crossing.

I was unsure at first, but after thinking it over I will say that it would make an amazing crossover; a best-seller for sure.

I think this would be an amazing game. Especially if, like Alex said, they incorporate more Pokémon stuff as well as the Pokémon themselves.

Cross-overs are usually good, just take the Phoenix Wright/Professor Layton one. That brought the 2 franchises together, and to the people in both that didn't know got eh other, then it mixed the franchises fan bases, and brought new life into each. I believe that if this game happened then that would happen to these 2 franchises.

To be honest, I can just imagine it being a new Pokemon Mystery Dungeon but with a buildable town or something.

Imagine that...
Bottlecaps and Heart Scales would be about as great as bells and bugs. Fishing would catch Magikarp and Gyrados, or Wishcash and other more popular fish-type pokemon. Cutting trees would be more difficult - you never know if you find a Sudowudo or a Torterra by mistake.

Speaking of Sudowudo, he would be a mighty fine resident. I'd like to have him as one. ^~^

Alright, hear me out. What if we took Pokemon and put them in an Animal Crossing game? :eek:

C7owtp0XwAAw73I.jpg

Do you think Nintendo should make this a reality or should they continue focusing on animals?
I've never played a animal crossing game....well I played the beginning of a old ds one... but I didn't really enjoy it much but I do like Pokémon so it does have possibilitys.

I would spend all My money on that game! My life would be complete if I had that game! IT WOULD BE EVEN BETTER IF IT WAS ON THE SWITCH AND IT HAS SIABBELE ON I- *explodes from the possibility's* But seriously why aren't we funding this? It would be the best idea ever

Reactions: 28142
That's a awesome idea! So many more fans would be attracted to the game!
Like if they had dlc, such as a Mario themed city or Zelda. Pokemon Crossing would look awesome!
I hope Nintendo might focus on making this a thing!

I would get this game in a heartbeat! However, GAME FREAK is very conservative when it comes to Pokémon. It's extremely rare to see crossover content from them.I think all we've had is Super Mario Maker, Smash, Mystery Dungeon and Conquest (Nobunaga's Ambition) if I'm not mistaken. There's also some Pokémon references in the eShop title "HarmoKnight" but the title was developed by GAME FREAK themselves. They'd still be working directly with Nintendo so who knows? It might really happen in the future. Something I do see them doing is introducing Pokémon villagers as exclusive amiibo content for the next Animal Crossing on Switch, much like the Zelda and Splatoon villagers in Welcome Amiibo.

I would play this~
Especially if I could have a town of Eevees. :cat:

How would that work? Would fighting elements still be a thing, or just normal animal pokemon crossings?

Oh! What if you hit like, a charizard on the head with your net one-too-many times, and then it breathed fire on you, resulting in game over? :3c :D

I don't mean to be the odd one out here but personally a Pokémon-Animal Crossing game sounds terrible. Whiles't Animal Crossing often references other Nintendo games, Pokémon has notably been one of the few franchises which are never alluded to. For some weird reason, I find Pokémon to be very 'separate' from the rest of the Nintendo canon; which is probably due to it being owned by Nintendo, Creatures Inc., and GameFreak.

Besides, I think Animal Crossing to be it's own think; and Pokémon to be it's own thing. They're separate and an unwarranted crossover makes no sense at all. It's hard to put into words, but the two franchises just don't mix, and I wouldn't want them to.

the two franchises just don't mix

Well, not with that kind of attitude, they don't! :p

Hmm, the feel of that pictures takes me back to the mystery dungeon games, now if this where to be a thing, a lot more pokmeon would have to be given a role.(and personality). Or i guess the players choose the residants, who knows.

To be honest, I've never even touched an Animal Crossing game, so I don't know how well these game could mix. :/

But if you're basing this off the picture you've shown us, then the game definitely looks interesting. It could be where a human as stumbled upon an 'alternate dimension' of sorts where Pokemon can talk and live in a society.

Neeeee-

Back