Rune Factory 4 Trials of resurrecting help in Rune Factory 4. ;-;

• Thread starter P2.0
  • Start date
P2.0

P2.0

BlueJ was here.
Towns Folk
Hiya peeps! P2.0 here with another post asking for help/advice. This time, it's Rune Factory: 4! \o/

Some of you may not know this, but I recently got this about a week ago, and it's been amazing! :D But as a gamer, everyone knows while there's some fun parts, there's also some parts that make you wanna snap your 3ds in half. D: And unfortunately, that's where I am right now. :( I'm hoping, if any one is still playing this, would help me get past a certain part to help save a certain dragon of the Divine Wind. :'D Here's the sitch:

I'm in a fire room, and it filled with Queen Ants, King Bees, Red Dragons, etc, and every room I've been to, I've defeated them, only to have a switch be revealed. And every time I press it, more monsters show up, and I usually get killed if I don't beat them back, or warp out. D:

So my question is, if anyone's made it that far, what do I do from there? Is there something I'm missing, or what? If there is, please let me know in the comments below. Thanks in advance! o/

Those rooms are confusing. It's not important to press the switches (I don't think), seeing as doing so only results in more monsters, and when you defeat those ones...

Nothing happens. I've cleared the game, and those switches in that location still work the same way.

Try poking around for a secret room if you haven't already done so~
(hopefully this helps? >w<)

Reactions: P2.0
Those rooms are confusing. It's not important to press the switches (I don't think), seeing as doing so only results in more monsters, and when you defeat those ones...

Nothing happens. I've cleared the game, and those switches in that location still work the same way.

Try poking around for a secret room if you haven't already done so~
(hopefully this helps? >w<)
Gee, thanks for the tips. :'D I already finished it, but I'm glad someone commented here to give some advice, lol. The most difficult fight for me was Ragnarok, and it probably still is. :hilarious:

Well, I never played the game so I cant really help you. I suggest you try looking up a youtube video or asking some people who u know played that game and ask them for some great advice if then can provide any. Anyway, my friend said that the button is gonna spawn enemies and get you killed so don't click that button.

Gee, thanks for the tips. :'D I already finished it, but I'm glad someone commented here to give some advice, lol. The most difficult fight for me was Ragnarok, and it probably still is. :hilarious:

>w<
Gyahhhhhh, Ragnarok!! :eek: Most difficultest ever! ...until I made an OP staff. Then he was reduced to a minor threat. :hilarious:

I still play the game~
it's so fun~!

I
>w<
Gyahhhhhh, Ragnarok!! :eek: Most difficultest ever! ...until I made an OP staff. Then he was reduced to a minor threat. :hilarious:

I still play the game~
it's so fun~!
Ik??? Heck, I haven't even married yet, and I hear there is a road that opens up ONLY if you bring your spouse and child with you. :eek: I don't even have anyone I'm interested in, tbh.

Also, that must be a really powerful staff! :eek: Wish I had a weapon like that when I was fighting that son of a biscuit. >.<)/ Though it's pretty tough to actually hit him, because he teleports so gosh darned much! :cry:

I

Ik??? Heck, I haven't even married yet, and I hear there is a road that opens up ONLY if you bring your spouse and child with you. :eek: I don't even have anyone I'm interested in, tbh.

Also, that must be a really powerful staff! :eek: Wish I had a weapon like that when I was fighting that son of a biscuit. >.<)/ Though it's pretty tough to actually hit him, because he teleports so gosh darned much! :cry:

I'll let you in on a secret, then. This is one of (and quite possibly the) best staff(/staves) you could make in the entire game (link is below). Be forewarned: Mineral squeaks don't appear very often (and they only do so on one screen; climb up Leon Karnak's right ladder and go right one room).

It'll take a while to gather the necessary materials. In fact, some of them are obtainable only through the Sharance Maze, so be careful. :cat:

Also, to make things a bit easier, upgrade any old weapon with Scrap Metal+. It'll make the amount you deal with that weapon just 1 single hit point. The mineral squeak's HP is 4, so the chances of getting an item increase.

[and really? o.o I was attached to Forte ever since I saw her cutscene play~ :love:]
(also, you'll be in for a surprise if you manage to beat the fourth arc (yes, I said fourth), thus potentially solving your marriage problem :D)

https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/635388-rune-factory-4/73456036

Last edited:
I'll let you in on a secret, then. This is one of (and quite possibly the) best staff(/staves) you could make in the entire game (link is below). Be forewarned: Mineral squeaks don't appear very often (and they only do so on one screen; climb up Leon Karnak's right ladder and go right one room).

It'll take a while to gather the necessary materials. In fact, some of them are obtainable only through the Sharance Maze, so be careful. :cat:

Also, to make things a bit easier, upgrade any old weapon with Scrap Metal+. It'll make the amount you deal with that weapon just 1 single hit point. The mineral squeak's HP is 4, so the chances of getting an item increase.

[and really? o.o I was attached to Forte ever since I saw her cutscene play~ :love:]
(also, you'll be in for a surprise if you manage to beat the fourth arc (yes, I said fourth), thus potentially solving your marriage problem :D)

https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/635388-rune-factory-4/73456036

What the heck, now there's a FOURTH??? D: Geebus, it never ends! ;~; That staff sounds like a pretty helpful item, I should get cracking on getting my stuff upgraded. :eek: Also, I didn't know about the scrap metal. I thought that hindered your upgraded gear because it lowered my stats last I checked o-o'

Then again, I'm just a Rune Factory bumpkin, so what do I know? XD I'll be sure to give that a try once my forging gets up a few notches. 'o'

What the heck, now there's a FOURTH??? D: Geebus, it never ends! ;~; That staff sounds like a pretty helpful item, I should get cracking on getting my stuff upgraded. :eek: Also, I didn't know about the scrap metal. I thought that hindered your upgraded gear because it lowered my stats last I checked o-o'

Then again, I'm just a Rune Factory bumpkin, so what do I know? XD I'll be sure to give that a try once my forging gets up a few notches. 'o'

People rarely talk about the fourth, if at all. After the third arc, when Venti is saved, I thiiiiink the town event "Memories" (which, like anything else in the game, happens completely by chance, and may take several in-game years, even (to trigger). ;w; ) is what propells you to the fourth and final arc.

This is based on a post I saw (i think it was the Game FAQs website) where someone had asked a basic question, many people replied, and one person brought up a very important point: "Are you guys saying this because that's what all the internet guides say? Or did you actually try to do this on your own?" (paraphrased)

It's very much a spoiler, it seems, but I think it's worth knowing when a game has more to offer; that there's still an amazingly valuable treasure (so-to-speak) that's out there, waiting for you to find it. (also, fall in luuuuv. Get to know the girlz moar. :D)

I've yet to do so myself, of course, but this person seemed to know what they were talking about.:cat:

People rarely talk about the fourth, if at all. After the third arc, when Venti is saved, I thiiiiink the town event "Memories" (which, like anything else in the game, happens completely by chance, and may take several in-game years, even (to trigger). ;w; ) is what propells you to the fourth and final arc.

This is based on a post I saw (i think it was the Game FAQs website) where someone had asked a basic question, many people replied, and one person brought up a very important point: "Are you guys saying this because that's what all the internet guides say? Or did you actually try to do this on your own?" (paraphrased)

It's very much a spoiler, it seems, but I think it's worth knowing when a game has more to offer; that there's still an amazingly valuable treasure (so-to-speak) that's out there, waiting for you to find it. (also, fall in luuuuv. Get to know the girlz moar. :D)

I've yet to do so myself, of course, but this person seemed to know what they were talking about.:cat:
Oh... My gosh. ;-; Well geez, I dunno what I could possibly do until that time comes. Maybe grow more veggies, or look for secrets around town? I recently visited the Sharance Maze, and acquired the Water(Ninja?)Boots, that lets me run across water, so I might revisit some places in the meantime. :'D

So should I wait until the 4th arc before I marry?

So should I wait until the 4th arc before I marry?

If you're interested in marrying a certain pancake lover, then I'm afraid so.
As far as I know, there's no other way...

Maybe make a second file for the other ones? >w<"

If you're interested in marrying a certain pancake lover, then I'm afraid so.
As far as I know, there's no other way...

Maybe make a second file for the other ones? >w<"
...You can marry Venti?? :eek: But she's a dragon, right? Is there a way to turn her human, like with what happened to the guardians? If so, I might be interested.

I actually have no idea. Her phenotype completely changes if/when exposed to a strange medicine (during a certain town event), giving her the appearance of a human shortly before she changes back.

I haven't made it that far, so I fear I'm running out of answers here. >w<

I actually have no idea. Her phenotype completely changes if/when exposed to a strange medicine (during a certain town event), giving her the appearance of a human shortly before she changes back.

I haven't made it that far, so I fear I'm running out of answers here. >w<
It's ok, you've helped me out more than enough for this. Thanks for providing me with the info, I really appreciate it. :D The rest will have to be up to chance, then. Hopefully the event comes sooner, rather than later. :p

Reactions: Kitsune_Sakura64
Back