Contest Battle PriMER Tourney

• Thread starter Mr. Kream
  • Start date

Should I set the start date back by a week to Sunday, April 9th?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
~Milk~

~Milk~

Cereal

Milk, I'm postponing the start date on this again to the first Sunday one week after we procure 8 or 16 ppl for the tourney. As of this moment, Mega Khan is banned along with his recent DOU ban, please plan accordingly, and also I'm going to order a notice box ad.

Reactions: etrian_warrior
Milk, I'm postponing the start date on this again to the first Sunday one week after we procure 8 or 16 ppl for the tourney. As of this moment, Mega Khan is banned along with his recent DOU ban, please plan accordingly, and also I'm going to order a notice box ad.
Mmk

Since the start date has been pushed back I guess I can join now :3c

Sweet, I'll add you to the list in a bit, afk ftm.

ill join

Should I join? Is there still entry available?

Count me in :p

I guess I'll join. I'll lose anyway but... :/

Sweet, A bracket and B bracket are up. With Ali and Danny, that's now 8 ppl, our new start day will be May 21st! And remember, winners post the battle vids.
I guess I'll join. I'll lose anyway but... :/
To win this tourney, you only have to win the last round; if you can't win the prelims, it's in your favor to fight for a stalemate, refer to the rules. The way they're crafted, you don't have to be a competitive player, you only need to be a tactical thinker.

Thanks for the reminder, @PikaDaddy, @Danny, pls remember to send the entry fee.

~GOOD LUCK TO ALL!~

Last edited:
Can i drop out of the tournament? Please?

I dont have the Pokemon, and i barely have any knowledge of battling whatsoever, it would just seem like a huge waste of my time.

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont have the Pokemon, and i barely have any knowledge of battling whatsoever, it would just seem like a huge waste of my time.
Hey, there is a chance of me slipping in and it's not too much of a hassle to anyone, if he drops out, I'd step in.

Reactions: Marc
nvm. im staying in

I'd like to be in.

@Bobcam7! yea, sorry. I want to take a crack at this tourney.

@coolflare, @Bobcam7!, that open space is not yet decided, I'm giving him until noon tomorrow to be certain, but if you definitely want to be a part of it, get more ppl to express an interest, I'll increase the size of the tourney bracket, to allot prep time to newcomers, it needs to be 8 ppl, or it's a no. To the ppl already signed up for this tourney, if this is an issue or if you have any problems with this, voice it here, I'm listening, you're also welcome to PM me or write me on my page.

@PikaDaddy We've discussed this already, but you have until noon tomorrow to be 100% certain. If you're quitting, do it in this time, if not, I'm holding you to that position, and this tourney will move forward with you, indecisive, or not.

@Mr. Kream, if I'm not in, can I have my 5pc back?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back