General chat

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
  • #1,261
All I know from that movie is baby Groot probably pressed the button that killed everyone. In fact it probably ended that way.
Yes! ...or did he? :sneaky::nailbiting:

• #1,262
Yes! ...or did he? :sneaky::nailbiting:
I seen the movie last weekend so that kind of ruins your dishonesty.

• #1,263
I seen the movie last weekend so that kind of ruins your dishonesty.
Shhhh there are peop le who did not see it yet. (And he did press that button, multiple times, so technically I'm not being dishonest here...)

• #1,264
Can I please have some tape to cover the button up? Duct tape just so happens to fix all your problems. hehe

• #1,265
Can I please have some tape to cover the button up? Duct tape just so happens to fix all your problems. hehe
Oh yes. It has been holding my phone together for over a year.

• #1,266
Oh yes. It has been holding my phone together for over a year.
Flip phone or smart phone?

• #1,267
For someone who was trying not to spoil the m0vie, you very clearly spoiled the movie. I didn't know baby groot was going to press the button. @PersonSP

• #1,268
I've had my phone for over 5 years, it has a slight crack in it, and is super laggy. Can't wait to upgrade to a way better phone. >.</

• #1,269
Flip phone or smart phone?
Smart phone

For someone who was trying not to spoil the m0vie, you very clearly spoiled the movie. I didn't know baby groot was going to press the button. @PersonSP
iur

:) Believe me

• #1,270
This thread is woefully underused x3

Hey GC thread~

• #1,271
  • #1,272
So how is everybody?

• #1,273
I'm good, literally just woke up, so I'm in a sleep daze lol

• #1,274
I'm expecting a copy of Castlevania Lords of shadow pretty soon.
(Good thing I got Order of Ecclasia to tide me over until then.)

• #1,275
nice

• #1,276
I have never played any of the castlevania games. Are they any good?

• #1,277
@Whovian#1, Depends on which one suits you. I, III, to Bloodlines is pretty linear. But games like Symphany of the night take a more Metroidvania, RPG route. Curse of Darkness was pretty cool too. Felt similar to its kin, yet it had more action. (And was in the third person.)

• #1,278
I have never played any of the castlevania games. Are they any good?
@Whovian#1 Castlevania games are great. It's just it takes a certain type of gamer to appreciate them. They are long and sometimes even frustrating because it seems like the only way to beat the game is to read a Nintendo Power magazine (there's one spot where you need to stand near a corner with a certain item but I don't know the specifics in one of them).

On another note @Undine 's avatar is the stuff of nightmares.

Reactions: Blue Knight
  • #1,279
I've never played a Castlevania title, but the box art looks decent. Maybe I should try one of the games out sometime.

My 3DS is gathering dust, once again. I need to pick up a new game. >.<

• #1,280
That avatar...! O_O

Reactions: Blue Knight
Back