Best Anime Waifu?

• Thread starter VirtulJordan
  • Start date
VirtulJordan

VirtulJordan

Pokemon Master
Towns Folk
If you are an anime fan, you no doubt know the rules. Every person who watches an anime must adopt his very own Waifu and claim it to be better than everyone else's trash Waifu. It is the law of the Anime, and today I will start this thread by naming my very own Waifu.
prisonschool-1-39.jpg
Her name is Hana, and she is by far the best Waifu. She is from the anime Prison School, a very perverted comedy. While she seems sweet and nice on the outside, her personality gets a bit harsher on the inside. She's a woman that will hold a grudge and will never let it go. She will go to the ends of the Earth to get what she wants, and not in a good way. She is also a renowned Karate champion, so her temper + her fighting style = hell for you if you get on her bad side.
images (1).jpeg
So all that said, she is still an amazing Waifu that is leagues above all of yours. So I am curious, who do all of you claim as your, Inferior, Waifus?

Reactions: eeveeruleslol
Well I could write an essay like you did or I could just tell you to look at Naruse Mio from Shinmai Maou no Testament and see for yourself.
__naruse_mio_shinmai_maou_no_testament_drawn_by_ookuma_nitroplus__7cdafa7b2edd68af7ebb51a1a5c11d56.jpg

And this is like the most SFW image I could find.

Reactions: VirtulJordan
Never really got the point of this Waifu war bull-plop. Everyone has a favorite female character in every walk of life. Clamming "yours is better and anyone else's garbage" is a needless battle. (Waifus can ruin your life. :p)

And what's this about there being a law to anime? That sounds even more ludicrous than a waifu war. If you guys just assign "laws" to some well known animation people watch, it needlessly divides people. Forget the rules, I'll watch what I please without any rules neccecary. You can too.

Never really got the point of this Waifu war bull-plop. Everyone has a favorite female character in every walk of life. Clamming "yours is better and anyone else's garbage" is a needless battle. (Waifus can ruin your life. :p)

And what's this about there being a law to anime? That sounds even more ludicrous than a waifu war. If you guys just assign "laws" to some well known animation people watch, it needlessly divides people. Forget the rules, I'll watch what I please without any rules neccecary. You can too.
Interesting concept. The very thought that anime has no importance other than entertainment, and that fights between such fictional works has no importance in one's life. It's very enlightening and perhaps would help better one's life. At least it would till I remembered my Waifu is far better than yours.

But seriously it's all fun and games man. If you couldn't tell this is a comedic post, meant for some fun between the site members in sharing what female characters they like in what anime. So you don't have to participate in the goofy fun, but don't try being a buzzkill for those who just want to have some fun with this goofy post. As for me, I'll be sticking with my Waifu on this one.
989c1000750d72ba0b366f315577ec96.png

Right. (Usually for me, it's harder to tell if it is a joke sometimes. I once saw an interest in someone's Waifu go a little far. I wasn't sure if it was a joke, but the way the two characters conducted themselves wasn't funny at all. In fact, it was pretty unpleasant.)

@Ace out.

Right. (Usually for me, it's harder to tell if it is a joke sometimes. I once saw an interest in someone's Waifu go a little far. I wasn't sure if it was a joke, but the way the two characters conducted themselves wasn't funny at all. In fact, it was pretty unpleasant.)

@Ace out.
To be honest, I was trying to go for the unpleasant feeling, but at the same time I would have used better photos, but Prison School is not the most appropriate manga for this site. And Hana herself is a character that gets into some pretty weird situations that would have me banned for posting on this site lol.

I don't believe that there is such thing as in the best anime waifu but if I want to participate, I guess I'd say I really like Kusaribe Hakaze for me. She's really pretty, got guts, and will do anything for her love! I also just love the VA so it fits everything on my checklist.

To be honest,I find this "waifu" thing kind of...repulsive...i get that everyone has their tastes and ways to show the world how much we support them, but the whole waifu idea is too much for me to bare. Kind of like religious people dedicate their lifes prasing an entity that is (in my vision) mostly fictional , otakus seem to do the same with these cartoony characters and I can't help but think there's a huge empty hole in their lifes to have such a necessity. Same thing for celebrities, but at least I know those are real people that can actually accomplish something great in life, not just a product of other person imagination ><

But in order not to ruin the fun I'll read it as "what is your favorite character" thing and I think I would say Kurisu Makise from Steins;Gate xD

Makise.Kurisu.full.1950548.jpg

I absolutely enjoyed this character. Smart but cute when it has to be, somehow naive but not stupid...yep,this is my gurl! ^-^

To be honest,I find this "waifu" thing kind of...repulsive...i get that everyone has their tastes and ways to show the world how much we support them, but the whole waifu idea is too much for me to bare. Kind of like religious people dedicate their lifes prasing an entity that is (in my vision) mostly fictional , otakus seem to do the same with these cartoony characters and I can't help but think there's a huge empty hole in their lifes to have such a necessity. Same thing for celebrities, but at least I know those are real people that can actually accomplish something great in life, not just a product of other person imagination ><

But in order not to ruin the fun I'll read it as "what is your favorite character" thing and I think I would say Kurisu Makise from Steins;Gate xD

Makise.Kurisu.full.1950548.jpg

I absolutely enjoyed this character. Smart but cute when it has to be, somehow naive but not stupid...yep,this is my gurl! ^-^
You've missed the point even though you proved you know the point. The point of having a Waifu is like choosing the best female character you've seen in an anime. Then you can also choose the best "Husbando" which is the best male character from an anime. It doesn't have to be religious, and it doesn't have to be "Repulsive". It's just a fun opinion you have over a character you like. That being said, my Waifu is 1000x better than yours.

Reactions: Koneca
You've missed the point even though you proved you know the point. The point of having a Waifu is like choosing the best female character you've seen in an anime. Then you can also choose the best "Husbando" which is the best male character from an anime. It doesn't have to be religious, and it doesn't have to be "Repulsive". It's just a fun opinion you have over a character you like. That being said, my Waifu is 1000x better than yours.

I prefer the term "best [insert midia here] character" over the "waifu"/"husbando" thing. I know what It means, but some people take that too far... :unsure:
And I don't know... something about it spells obsession to me, perhaps because the words themselves come from "wife" and "husband" which is usually someone you deeply care and want to spend the rest of your life with. Meanwhile, "Favorite" sounds more like you have a preference but you don't prioritize. Does that makes sense? xD

I know i'm kind of ruining the fun here and I usually try my best to keep my mouth shut because "if you don't like it just don't have one. Simples as that" serves right here. >< I don't know why, but I felt like expressing my opinion on the matter this time.
I hope I don't sound rude or something with what I'm saying...

but you're only saying that because you probably don't know Kurisu Makise yet u_u

I prefer the term "best [insert midia here] character" over the "waifu"/"husbando" thing. I know what It means, but some people take that too far... :unsure:
And I don't know... something about it spells obsession to me, perhaps because the words themselves come from "wife" and "husband" which is usually someone you deeply care and want to spend the rest of your life with. Meanwhile, "Favorite" sounds more like you have a preference but you don't prioritize. Does that makes sense? xD

I know i'm kind of ruining the fun here and I usually try my best to keep my mouth shut because "if you don't like it just don't have one. Simples as that" serves right here. >< I don't know why, but I felt like expressing my opinion on the matter this time.
I hope I don't sound rude or something with what I'm saying...

but you're only saying that because you probably don't know Kurisu Makise yet u_u
1. Favorite Character still has the same weight as calling a character a Waifu/Husbando. They are your favorites, which means you prioritize them as your "Favorite". And of course people take it too far, that's kind of the joke of the situation. No body really cares enough about these fictional characters to beat up somebody over them, but it's just fun to pretend you have that sort of attachment over some fictional character and calling out to someone that your fictional character is better than theirs. That's why I made this post, just for that kind of simple fun.

2. I don't know Kurisu Makise, but at least I know she will never reach the greatness that is Hana.

i have two no one judge me, the second i saw this i click on it. I everyone has there own taste, i would not say my is better. i am not one of those people who go and buy a wifu pillow. i feel like that abit weird. First one is rem, from re:zero, and the seond one is hatsune miku, don't ask why, because i don't know
Rem_Stitched_Cap_(Re_ZERO_Ep_18).png Miku_v4_bundle_art.png

Attachments

• Rem_Stitched_Cap_(Re_ZERO_Ep_18).png
    Rem_Stitched_Cap_(Re_ZERO_Ep_18).png
    1.7 MB · Views: 2
Back