Who do you think is the strongest character in Super Smash?

• Thread starter DinhTGS
  • Start date
DinhTGS

DinhTGS

xXHeadshot730Overkill6Lord52Xx
Towns Folk
I think the strongest character is link. He is great at everything. He has ranged weapons, a sword for close combat and decent recovery. Who do you think is the strongest character?

Strongest? In what terms?
Recovery: Zero Suit
Killing: Ryu
Combos: Ummm...let me think.... XD (Pssh. Bayo)
Edge Guarding: Villager and Bayo
Gimping: Bayo and Rosalina
Projectile Character: Mega
Speedy Character: Pika
Heavy Character: Bowser and DDD
Light Weights: Bayo
Normal Weights: Mario
The strongest character in my opinion considering all the traits and in game aspects...I'd have to say...Bayonetta and Ryu.

Corrin period is great in almost all.

Reactions: Kitsune_Sakura64
Best character in the game is toss-up between Diddy and Bayo. Most likely diddy.

In my opinion, the strongest character in the game is Bayonetta, even after the nerfs she got in 1.1.6. She just seems so much more versatile than all the other characters, as she is able to combo them up to high percents and then use one of her long-range smash attacks to finish them off.

I think the strongest character in brawl would be metaknight and in 4 would be ummm.... let me think, oh yeah "cloud"
I think he's very good. He hits hard and is pretty fast, though some of his attacks can be very punishable if you aren't careful. Same as metaknight

I think the strongest character in brawl would be metaknight and in 4 would be ummm.... let me think, oh yeah "cloud"
I think he's very good. He hits hard and is pretty fast, though some of his attacks can be very punishable if you aren't careful. Same as metaknight

Cloud is legit the most cowardly character in the whole Smash franchise. Anybody I've come across who plays him stays on the opposite side of the stage to charge his "limitbreaker", and if you go try to interrupt, they hit you until you leave them alone and keep charging.

It's the weakest thing I've ever seen, and yet I can't counter it. Just like Sonic.

Cloud is legit the most cowardly character in the whole Smash franchise. Anybody I've come across who plays him stays on the opposite side of the stage to charge his "limitbreaker", and if you go try to interrupt, they hit you until you leave them alone and keep charging.

It's the weakest thing I've ever seen, and yet I can't counter it. Just like Sonic.
I luckily haven't experienced that but I do feel he is one of the stronger characters, nobody comes close to bayonetta tho which I unfortunately have had the worst match ups against cuz I get stuck in combos

I think the strongest character is link. He is great at everything. He has ranged weapons, a sword for close combat and decent recovery. Who do you think is the strongest character?
Shulk's a good character if you can use him efficiently. He has this one good and spammy Monado move (blanking on how you do it) that ko's really easily. Get in the groove with him and he has the potential to really do well

Shulk's a good character if you can use him efficiently. He has this one good and spammy Monado move (blanking on how you do it) that ko's really easily. Get in the groove with him and he has the potential to really do well

#I'mReallyFeelingIt

Reactions: NOKK
I don't think there's a "strongest character" it all depends on the person.
How they play, and who their playing against.

Bayonetta is really strong because of how easily you can get trapped in her
powerful combos. ;-;

Cloud is good because he's like a starter character, if you know what I mean.
He may be cheap when some people use him, but he's so easy to use . He's just a
common swords man, not to mention his neutral air has no landing lag.
And his limit.

But some people are good with cloud.

Bayoneta she really gives those hits when I was watching championships for a Super Smash bros trophy there was this guy playing as Bayonetta and she was really good honestly if you really know how to use her and practice everyday you'll become a pro also the guy who was using bayoneta one without a problem because the other competitor was using giddy king and kept throwing bananas and he was getting hit by Bayonetta in the show in Disney XD I think Bayonetta is really OP that's why people picked her as DLC when people were running for which character to pick as DLC and I possibly think Bayonetta is strong ,but her defense is low if you hit her with a hard hit she might be in the 20% or higher depends on the strong attack.

Once a cloud 2 stocked me and I did no damage to him at all cloud needs a nerf now please Nintendo plz

Obviously Ganondorf. The antagonist of The Legend of Zelda may be slow but his reach and strength make him a character to fear when chosen by opposition. Ganondorf’s ‘Warlock Punch’ alone demonstrates great K.O. potential, and his aerial moves are ranked higher than any other selectable fighter (most capable of sending a player off the screen). Here is a heavyweight if ever there was a true claim to the title, a stylish and cunning villain that thrives on any challenge.

I think the answer is Rosalina and Luma. Luma's knockback is insanely high, Luma can take hits to prevent Rosa from getting hurt so she has longevity, they can absorb projectiles to prevent camping, and they have good range. The only problem with this character is it's hard to keep Luma alive against certain characters like Sonic and maybe Olimar but if the Rosalina player has a good neutral that shouldn't be a problem. She has personally my favorite aerials too and they are mostly rewarding aside forward aerial.
Bayonetta is good too with her ability to rack up damage easily with simple combos and some of are main options are overpowered like Witch Time and huge Smash Attack hitboxes but she's still beatable if you know how to play against her.

I think the answer is Rosalina and Luma. Luma's knockback is insanely high, Luma can take hits to prevent Rosa from getting hurt so she has longevity, they can absorb projectiles to prevent camping, and they have good range. The only problem with this character is it's hard to keep Luma alive against certain characters like Sonic and maybe Olimar but if the Rosalina player has a good neutral that shouldn't be a problem. She has personally my favorite aerials too and they are mostly rewarding aside forward aerial.

My first priority when facing Rosalina is to take out that luma first. Having TWO characters controlled simultaneously, able to smash-attack you is a disaster waiting to happen.

The answer to this thread's question all depends on how a person views "strength". Physically strong? The highest attack (including magical prowess)? Speed, defense, competent enough not to jump off the stage?

I think a fair deal of it is luck. Strategy and what players are battling make a difference, too. I think the "strongest" character differs from person to person. One person may score high with pikachu, while someone else dies miserably, but the second person nails Bowser moves.

Y'know?

If you know how to handle him, Ness is known to be a nightmare for players.

Bayoneta she really gives those hits when I was watching championships for a Super Smash bros trophy there was this guy playing as Bayonetta and she was really good honestly if you really know how to use her and practice everyday you'll become a pro also the guy who was using bayoneta one without a problem because the other competitor was using giddy king and kept throwing bananas and he was getting hit by Bayonetta in the show in Disney XD I think Bayonetta is really OP that's why people picked her as DLC when people were running for which character to pick as DLC and I possibly think Bayonetta is strong ,but her defense is low if you hit her with a hard hit she might be in the 20% or higher depends on the strong attack.
*cough*evo2017*cough*

Bay-O-Netta. All I should have to say is she has 0 to kill combos. You could literally be at 0%, and she walks over and now you lost a stock. Thats pretty decent in my opinion.

Smash 4 in general is just dominated by the top tiers. Not even high tiers have much appearance. So its only Bayo, Diddy, Cloud, Sheik, Sonic, Mario, Fox, Rosaluma, Mewtwo, Marth, Ryu, and ZSS that are viable at all.

Reactions: Duffy
Back