Challenge FUNTIMEFOXY's FunTime Showdown Challenges - Come challenge me if you dare. Will you win?! Or will yo

• Thread starter FuntimeFoxy
  • Start date
FuntimeFoxy

FuntimeFoxy

NintenPedia Member
Towns Folk
Come challenge me, place your pc and whoever wins takes it all

I challenge you to a game. Whoever has exactly 378 playcoins in the next ten seconds loses, and has to give all of them to the winner.

Will I Win?!? Or will I yo?
S/he has "showdown" in the title which is short for Pokemon Showdown ;)

Reactions: TribstyAnn
S/he has "showdown" in the title which is short for Pokemon Showdown ;)
thx marc cause i was about to reply to him with something that might have triggered him

Oh. Ok. It seemed to me that there was absolutely no instructions or anything telling people what the challenge was. Literally no information at all, so I decided to make a bit of a joke of it. Well apparently the joke was one me. :facepalm::sorry:

Oh. Ok. It seemed to me that there was absolutely no instructions or anything telling people what the challenge was. Literally no information at all, so I decided to make a bit of a joke of it. Well apparently the joke was one me. :facepalm::sorry:
that joke was about to earn you a comment that would have resulted in me reporting your butt for attempting to steal all my pc

Now that I understand, it kind of sounds interesting. Can you provide more info on how to find and battle you? I've never used/played pokemon showdown so I have no idea how it works, but I think it could be fun.

that joke was about to earn you a comment that would have resulted in me reporting your butt for attempting to steal all my pc

How was I trying to steal anything. It was obviously a joke, and you were under no obligation to give me anything. It would have been different if I had actually taken something from you, but I didn't.

Anyway, I'm sorry. I didn't fully understand everything. Lets just leave this argument behind us.

Reactions: Mizunil
Fox-mon? I wanna play. :3c

Reactions: Kitsune_Sakura64
100 pc

Back