[100 PC] Find me an icon

• Thread starter 2071
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hallelujah
Towns Folk
Heya! :p

Since I can't seem to find any icon that I like, I'm gonna put up this thread so to ask the fellow members here to find one for me. If you can find one that I particularly like, you get 100 play coins from me and that'll be that.

- You can post icon(s) here in an indefinite amount, but try to keep a lot in one post and not bump the thread too much.

- Am I asking for what kind of icon I want? No, not really. It can be anything. png, jpeg, gif, etc.

- How do you find icons? Use your favorite search engine to search images or look through some tumblr pixel pages, those places are where I try to find stuff.

PLEASE POST ALL ICONS IN 15 x 15 pixels SIZE. IT'S EASY TO RESIZE AND CROP AT ezgif[dot]com. IF YOU DON'T YOUR POST WILL BE IGNORED.

Thanks! :p If there's any questions feel free to ask.

Reactions: Link Master and Marc
RIP blue bunneh ears ;~;

Reactions: Kitsune_Sakura64 and Mizunil
Do you like eevee-lutions?

Attachments

• ezgif-3-7386d4dba5.gif
    ezgif-3-7386d4dba5.gif
    10.4 KB · Views: 9
Reactions: 2071
Do you like eevee-lutions?
I do but this one's kinda unclear. Something simple could work :)

the only thing I can say about this↓ is that you asked for a 15x15 pixel image, I took paint.net, I started to do something that didn't look like something and then... poof... this is an original piece. nowhere else can you see this pic. And I don't think it'll be the only one I'll be doing (unless you beg me to stop)

Attachments

• je sais pas xD.png
    je sais pas xD.png
    281 bytes · Views: 8
the only thing I can say about this↓ is that you asked for a 15x15 pixel image, I took paint.net, I started to do something that didn't look like something and then... poof... this is an original piece. nowhere else can you see this pic. And I don't think it'll be the only one I'll be doing (unless you beg me to stop)
I like it. Would definitely be interested in seeing more :eek:

5993bae0c05d9803617476.gif
Not that it could be seen well. But I'll find a few that may fancy you.

5993bae0c05d9803617476.gif
Not that it could be seen well. But I'll find a few that may fancy you.
I'd appreciate :p

You want to be a dragon? I can probably find you a nice shot of Spyro to use. Or perhaps I could make one using MMD?

You want to be a dragon? I can probably find you a nice shot of Spyro to use. Or perhaps I could make one using MMD?
It could be anything!

I like it. Would definitely be interested in seeing more :eek:
thank you! It goes straight to my heart!
Here are three new ones!
dragon.png monster.png poussin.png

Attachments

• poussin.png
    poussin.png
    493 bytes · Views: 20
  • dragon.png
    dragon.png
    261 bytes · Views: 3
  • monster.png
    monster.png
    263 bytes · Views: 2
I have a few:
HYtFdjR.gif

This is the worst one
xVvyETZ.gif

You said you like Eeveelutions, didn't you? :p Unfortunately it does not include Sylveon
PrDuNHd.gif
XfOXU0W.gif
The only problem is that I don't know how to render GIFs or images in general, so if you also don't know you can ask someone in the NJ.

@Amit0603 did you draw them? if so, what did you use?

I have a few:
HYtFdjR.gif

This is the worst one
xVvyETZ.gif

You said you like Eeveelutions, didn't you? :p Unfortunately it does not include Sylveon
PrDuNHd.gif
XfOXU0W.gif
The only problem is that I don't know how to render GIFs or images in general, so if you also don't know you can ask someone in the NJ.
I think they're great but I'm still looking for one I like.

I'm not sure what your looking for but I found this(it's nice and elegant and it matches your style)
image.gif

Last edited:
@Amit0603 did you draw them? if so, what did you use?
Searched in Tumblr pixel art and in GIPHY pixel art sections.

ow... I thought I could find a good gif maker...

I'm not sure what your looking for but I found this(it's nice and elegant and it matches your style)
Kinda hard to see ;-; (and that thing about style idk what you mean lol)

Kinda hard to see ;-; (and that thing about style idk what you mean lol)
(I think you know) Here's some more...I have a feeling your the guy that likes birds.
image.gif
image.gif
image.gif
(Just in case you don't go with this one here's the full image to show you what I meant)
image.gif

(I think you know) Here's some more...I have a feeling your the guy that likes birds.
(Just in case you don't go with this one here's the full image to show you what I meant)
They're all kinda blurry D: Best when you want to resize you find an already small base image.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back