What is the Oldest Game or System u have?

• Thread starter snacker101
  • Start date
Well, Nintendo-wise, my oldest system is a Nintendo 64.

Non-Nintendo-wise, my two oldest systems I have are an Atari 2600, and a Magnavox Odyssey. The Odyssey is actually the, "first commercial home video game console" which is from 1972, so you can't really go back much farther than that. :p

My Gameboy is the oldest system I still own. I got it at a yard sale when I was a child . I was around 5 or 6 at the time and I remember paying $5 for it. There wasn't many games to buy from the yard sale . I really wish there was since the lady was selling games for 50 cents each. Lol. It was the first system I bought and I'm glad I kept it . Whenever I stop by yard sales now I still look for old game boy games to see if there's anything I can scoop up for my system.

I have the original Wii from 2008 - and it still works awesome. :p Also, it's the main and only system I play. Nonetheless, of course, I'd like to expand to other systems, but I don't have a lot of time for gaming.

The oldest system I have right now is probably my Gameboy advance that was given to me by my uncle when I was small and when the gameboy advance was trending this system has helped me grow through my childhood when I had nothing to do sometimes when I didn't want to play with my friends I would play this handheld system by myself in my room without my friends bothering me to play Hide N Seek or tag with them the games I owned were Pokemon Sapphire,Pokemon Emerald,Pokemon Fire Red, and Mario Kart :Super Curcuit these games were really fun and ever since I moved houses I lost most of my games which are valuable for a high price right now.

Still have my NES and still runs like new :)

Either my colecovison intellivision or my Atari 5200

GBA. This was basically my childhood. Mostly played Pokémon Emerald, Pokémon Sapphire The Legend Of Zelda - The Minish Cap, GTA Advance, and One Piece. Owned it ever since I was 6. It was purple colored, the standard. Now it sits near my PC but I give it the occasional visit. It brought me into the world of Pokémon and was a gift from my uncle. Since then, I moved on to ps2, then ds, then 3ds, wii, Wii U, and finally new 3ds xl.

My first console was the Gameboy Advanced SP. It was coloured gray and I still have it to this day with the charger it came with. I remember I had one game for it when I got it, Super Mario Advance 3: Yoshi's Island (its a port of the SNES game). I am hoping one day they make another Yoshi's Island type Yoshi game, I would totally buy a sequel.

My first console was the Gameboy Advanced SP. It was coloured gray and I still have it to this day with the charger it came with. I remember I had one game for it when I got it, Super Mario Advance 3: Yoshi's Island (its a port of the SNES game). I am hoping one day they make another Yoshi's Island type Yoshi game, I would totally buy a sequel.
have you tried yoshi's new island

have you tried yoshi's new island
Not yet, looks more like a mario game than a yoshi game to me though.

Oldest system I am currently owning is the PlayStation 2.

Oldest system for me is the Gameboy Color and Advance. I remember playing games like Pokemon Red and Mario and Luigi Superstar saga on it

Reactions: AricAttack
Probably my Gameboy Pocket I got at a yard sale that came with F-1 Race. My oldest consoles are probably my Sega Genesis and N64.

I never had anything older than a Gameboy sadly. I wish I had a Gamecube though because awesome games were on it!

I never had anything older than a Gameboy sadly. I wish I had a Gamecube though because awesome games were on it!
GameCube was awesome :D

Didn't it have Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time, Majoras Mask, and Twilight Princess? Also Wind Waker I think?

Didn't it have Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time, Majoras Mask, and Twilight Princess? Also Wind Waker I think?
Im not sure if majora’s mask was, but all the rest were.

Just looked it up. Majora's mask was on the N64, but all the others were Gamecube.

Just looked it up. Majora's mask was on the N64, but all the others were Gamecube.
Ocarina of time was originally on N64, but was ported to gamecube. I wasn’t sure if majora’s mask was ported, and it wasn’t.

Yeah its pretty cool how an old system like that can have such a great game in it.

Back