What's the most overpowered smash attack?

• Thread starter DrakeJericho
  • Start date
TBH I think Ikes forward smash, megamans down smash, marios up smash and bowsers side smash are all really powerfull...

Ahh yes i know what you're talking about . When he press "B" . The more and more he charges it , it becomes more powerful and when it reaches the maximum state , it is so dangerous and some times afraid . Take this a solution just take lucina , when he does that just come near him and press "down + B" that terrible attact will be send back to him :) .

King Dedede's forward smash in SSB4. The range is too big and kills super early. OP.
But it's also super slow. You can just run in and catch him with a grab, or dodge behind him to falcon bunch that tub of lard. (A strong attack with a punishing opening is totally fair, you just say it's OP because you keep getting hit by it.)

Reactions: Kitsune_Sakura64
overpowered? Idk

Smash attacks feel mostly the same to me. Charge, pow. What's so powerful about it if you can just move out of the way?

I'd have to say Cloud's F-smash. It's decently fast, has great power, pretty good range, and is a great kill move.

In my opinion, the most overpowered smash attack is Bowser's front smash. It can KO lighter characters at 60-70%, and even the heaviest of characters can't survive past about 90%. The only thing stopping it from being extremely overpowered is that it is relatively easy to dodge, as it is quite slow.

Lucas's up smash it does a bunch of damage has a bit of range and good knockback and can kill very early I don't play lucas but it is a very strong attack if you can predict your opponent you can give them a bad time.

Reactions: Ethendor
I think that Fox's Dash Attack is pretty OP. If you time your distance just right, you can go back-to-back with his dash. At least, that's how it goes in the Super Smash Flash.

I don't have smash 4, but I think it's Little Mac's side smash. It's a shame he is so nerfed by his lackluster airborne capabilities, but I guess thats how balance works. I also suppose it could be bowser's side smash, not too sure though.

Can't wait for the most powerful special thread. I will be there to make an essay about jigglypuff.

bayonetta's down smash.
I love to gimp with it.

I think that Fox's Dash Attack is pretty OP. If you time your distance just right, you can go back-to-back with his dash. At least, that's how it goes in the Super Smash Flash.
That's not a smash attack.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Someone... Oops. I'm not really a hardcore Smasher. I have no idea what things like Up-B Down-smash and others are.

Probably Shiek’s Usmash, you can combo into it on the ground from any point in the stage, and if you hit the sweet spot it kills at really low percents.

I don't have smash 4, but I think it's Little Mac's side smash. It's a shame he is so nerfed by his lackluster airborne capabilities, but I guess thats how balance works. I also suppose it could be bowser's side smash, not too sure though.

Can't wait for the most powerful special thread. I will be there to make an essay about jigglypuff.

No.
Little Mac is a complete powerhouse on the ground; it only makes sense if he sucks in the air.

Reactions: Farhaan Raja
Warlock punch.

That’s a special attack not a smash attack lol
I know, but it is still very good

Reactions: AricAttack
Links side smash is pretty great. In fact, all of links smash are good because thier multi hit and pull in for the final hit that hits hard. Palutena and beonetta smashes that make pillars of hurt are a bit op tho

Lucas's Up Smash is like extremely powerful. Even if you stand beside Lucas, you get caught in his smash attack. It has amazing range plus is extremely powerful.

Back