Pedia's New Pokémon League, defeat us all three Battle Kings!

• Thread starter Samuel_1802
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Samuel_1802

Samuel_1802

Nintendo Mobile Game Junkie
Towns Folk
wAM9Jh.png

Welcome to the Pokémon League! I am Samuel, one of Nintenpedia's Battle Kings. If you want to prove your skill as a Pokémon Trainer, then try to defeat all three of us! All battles must be done in-game (no Pokémon Showdown or other simulators) and are exclusive to Pokémon Sun and Moon. Please note that every Battle King has his or her own set of rules, so make sure to check them before requesting a battle.

ALL BATTLES IN THE LEAGUE ARE 6v6

VSCheren_2.png

9_1498811908l.jpg
10_1498811934l.jpg
11_1498811952l.jpg

Battle Fee: 3 PC
Species Clause: a team may not contain two Pokémon with the same National Pokédex number.
Sleep Clause: if one of a player's Pokémon is asleep, another one can't be put to sleep.
Evasion Clause: the moves Double Team and Minimize can't be used.
OHKO Clause: the moves Fissure, Guillotine, Horn Drill and Sheer Cold can't be used.
Banned Abilities: Moody, Power Construct, Shadow Tag, Arena Trap, Sand Veil and Snow Cloak.
Banned Items: Gengarite, Kangaskhanite, Lucarionite, Metagrossite, Salamencite, Bright Powder, Lax Incense
Banned Moves: Baton Pass
Endless Battle Clause: Players cannot intentionally prevent an opponent from being able to end the game without forfeiting
Aegislash
Arceus (all forms)
Blaziken
Darkrai
Deoxys (all forms)
Dialga
Genesect
Giratina (both forms)
Groudon
Ho-Oh
Kyogre
Kyurem-White
Landorus (Incarnate)
Lugia
Lunala
Marshadow
Mewtwo
Palkia
Pheromosa
Rayquaza
Reshiram
Shaymin (Sky Form)
Solgaleo
Xerneas
Yveltal
Zekrom
Species Clause: a team may not contain two Pokémon with the same National Pokédex number.
Sleep Clause: if one of a player's Pokémon is asleep, another one can't be put to sleep.
OHKO Clause: the moves Fissure, Guillotine, Horn Drill and Sheer Cold can't be used.
Banned Abilities: Moody, Power Construct, Sand Veil and Snow Cloak.
Banned Items: Gengarite, Kangaskhanite, Lucarionite, Metagrossite, Salamencite, Bright Powder, Lax Incense, Eevium Z
Banned Moves: Dark Void
Endless Battle Clause: Players cannot intentionally prevent an opponent from being able to end the game without forfeiting
Mewtwo
Lugia
Ho-oh
Kyogre
Groudon
Rayquaza
Jirachi
Dialga
Palkia
Giratina
Giratina-Origin
Arceus
Reshiram
Zekrom
Kyurem-White
Xerneas
Yveltal
Solgaleo
Lunala
Magearna

Spr_B2W2_Cheren.png

Feeling ready to challenge me? Simply reply to this thread letting me know and choose your desired battle format and make sure to pay the battle fee. Then we can settle things in a private conversation.

Last edited:
Reactions: Big Yoshi, Marc and nera09
wAM9Jh.png

Welcome to the Pokémon League! I am Samuel, one of Nintenpedia's Battle Kings. If you want to prove your skill as a Pokémon Trainer, then try to defeat all three of us! All battles must be done in-game (no Pokémon Showdown or other simulators) and are exclusive to Pokémon Sun and Moon. Please note that every Battle King has his or her own set of rules, so make sure to check them before requesting a battle.

VSCheren_2.png

9_1498811908l.jpg
10_1498811934l.jpg
11_1498811952l.jpg

Battle Fee: 3 PC
Banned Abilities: Moody, Power Construct, Shadow Tag, Sand Veil and Snow Cloak.
Banned Items: Gengarite, Kangaskhanite, Lucarionite, Metagrossite, Salamencite, Bright Powder, Lax Incense
Banned Moves: Baton Pass
Aegislash
Arceus (all forms)
Blaziken
Darkrai
Deoxys (all forms)
Dialga
Genesect
Giratina (both forms)
Groudon
Ho-Oh
Kyogre
Kyurem-White
Landorus (Incarnate)
Lugia
Lunala
Marshadow
Mewtwo
Palkia
Pheromosa
Rayquaza
Reshiram
Shaymin (Sky Form)
Solgaleo
Xerneas
Yveltal
Zekrom
Banned Abilities: Moody, Power Construct, Sand Veil and Snow Cloak.
Banned Items: Gengarite, Kangaskhanite, Lucarionite, Metagrossite, Salamencite, Bright Powder, Lax Incense, Eevium Z
Banned Moves: Dark Void
Mewtwo
Lugia
Ho-oh
Kyogre
Groudon
Rayquaza
Jirachi
Dialga
Palkia
Giratina
Giratina-Origin
Arceus
Reshiram
Zekrom
Kyurem-White
Xerneas
Yveltal
Solgaleo
Lunala
Magearna

Spr_B2W2_Cheren.png

Feeling ready to challenge me? Simply reply to this thread letting me know and choose your desired battle format and make sure to pay the battle fee. Then we can settle things in a private conversation.​
Can I have a try?

Single Battle rules have been updated. Arena Trap is now banned.

Can I have a try?
Sure thing! Just let me know which battle format you want to play and pay the battle fee. We can schedule the battle in private.

Good Luck Everyone :D

How large are each team? Are we going with full sixes, or are we going with the traditional 3 for single, 4 for battle?

Can we request additional rules so long as they do not nullify any of your already established rules? My main thing is just a lack of legendaries - I'm not a big fan of using them besides Jirachi who is banned (and to a lesser extent Celebi and Meloetta but I only have the latter in my game and probably won't be using esp since Relic Song has a chance of putting both Pokemon to sleep), so it'd be nice if there weren't any on your end either ; V ;

Thank ye! I'll be training up a double-team party O v O b

Edit: OH! Is there a battle reward as well as a battle fee, or...?

How large are each team? Are we going with full sixes, or are we going with the traditional 3 for single, 4 for battle?

Can we request additional rules so long as they do not nullify any of your already established rules? My main thing is just a lack of legendaries - I'm not a big fan of using them besides Jirachi who is banned (and to a lesser extent Celebi and Meloetta but I only have the latter in my game and probably won't be using esp since Relic Song has a chance of putting both Pokemon to sleep), so it'd be nice if there weren't any on your end either ; V ;

The battle fee is 3 PC. And the reward is one of those 3 medals above which are placed under your username & title.
If you get all three medals you can request a battle takeover to become a battle king.
Hope this helps! :3

Reactions: Hikaiet
Ah, alroighty! Thank ye!

Do you have the answer regarding additional rules as well, or nah?

Ah, alroighty! Thank ye!

Sorry I do not ;-;
I think that's up to Sam if he wants to or not.

Sorry for the inconvenience ><

Sorry I do not ;-;
I think that's up to Sam if he wants to or not.

Sorry for the inconvenience ><
Omg dude it's chill, it's not your responsibility! *Pats*

Don't be sorry, and thank you again!

Reactions: Mizunil
Single Battle rules have been updated. Arena Trap is now banned.

Sure thing! Just let me know which battle format you want to play and pay the battle fee. We can schedule the battle in private.
okay cool. can we play a double battle

Ah, alroighty! Thank ye!

It's a blatant no. You challenge someone's thread, you play by their rules, @Hikaiet.

Reactions: Hikaiet and AricAttack
It's a blatant no. You challenge someone's thread, you play by their rules, @Hikaiet.

My question was never geared towards challenging the rules or changing them, it was whether or not having additional rules that do not clash with the original rules being requested. I completely understand if that's also a no - I just want to clarify as I mean no disrespect. ^ ^"

Reactions: AricAttack
So for single battle, did you pretty much attempt to exclude all legendary and just forgot some, or did you merely choose these due to preference? Also, was it the same for mega stones? I just want to be sure.

Apologies for my rcent inactivity, started collge again this week so I've been a bit busy.

Sorry for not specifying how many Pokémon each trainer may use, I always assume to be a 6v6, whether it's singles or doubles ^u^; Also, as @Mr. Kream stated, I cannot allow this additional rule as it would prevent me from using teams I've already built, meaning that I'd have to take extra time to make a team just for your challenge. Just because some legends are allowed doesn't mean I WILL bring them, or that my team will consist of 6 legends. You can use any Pokémon that isn't listed as banned.

okay cool. can we play a double battle
Sure thing, I'll start a convo ASAP

So for single battle, did you pretty much attempt to exclude all legendary and just forgot some, or did you merely choose these due to preference? Also, was it the same for mega stones? I just want to be sure.
My battle rules are based heavily on Smogon's standard OU Singles/Doubles rules. The reasoning is not personal preference, these Pokémon were banned from said metagames because they're considered overpowered, unbalanced, dominant, etc. within said rulesets. Same goes for Mega Stones.

Reactions: Hikaiet
If you’ve beaten marc you must be a good trainer. Good luck with your battles :D

I would like to battle you this weekend

Apologies for my rcent inactivity, started collge again this week so I've been a bit busy.

Sorry for not specifying how many Pokémon each trainer may use, I always assume to be a 6v6, whether it's singles or doubles ^u^; Also, as @Mr. Kream stated, I cannot allow this additional rule as it would prevent me from using teams I've already built, meaning that I'd have to take extra time to make a team just for your challenge. Just because some legends are allowed doesn't mean I WILL bring them, or that my team will consist of 6 legends. You can use any Pokémon that isn't listed as banned.

No problemo! Thank you for letting me know - I'm so used to the 3/4 limit thanks to the battle tree, so I wasn't sure ^ ^" And thank you for clarifying - very understandable! Methinks I'll challenge you either this weekend or next week.

Reactions: Samuel_1802
I'm coming for ya, doubles battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back