Moon/Sun Pokemon Sun/Moon Mystery Gift Update Thread

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
DRACHE, also, we have until some day in October to seize them all.

The 31st!

Came here to post DRACHE, but I'm late:/

DKEAuLuWkAAl1UC.jpg

Code: PIKACHU20

Reactions: Alegria
might just get ash, pikachu for nostalgia

Remember you can only get one Ash Cap Pikachu depending on the date you receive it, so choose wisely!

Remember you can only get one Ash Cap Pikachu depending on the date you receive it, so choose wisely!
What do you mean? :panda:

There are different hats the Pikachu wears depending on the date you receive it! I posted the timetable here. Unfortunately, you are only able to redeem one per game save!

Reactions: Marc
There are different hats the Pikachu wears depending on the date you receive it! I posted the timetable here. Unfortunately, you are only able to redeem one per game save!
I don't really care too much about the hat plus I already used the code >.<

This is so amazing! I've never heard of these codes :0
This will be a big help, thank you to anyone who posted codes!~

This is so amazing! I've never heard of these codes :0
This will be a big help, thank you to anyone who posted codes!~
Be sure to use them asap. At some point (I think this year), all mystery gift codes will no longer work :/

Reactions: Mizunil
DRACHE, also, we have until some day in October to seize them all.
Well I already used these codes but thanks anyways marc :D

I hadn't and I did this one just now... but I'm not found of the idea at all. Where are we, in Pokémon Shuffle? Soon: Winking Pikachu and Pikachu disguised as Mimikyu?! >_< come on! there is so much better than these 'forms'!

yeah they had like what 4 different pikachu raichus and 2 pichuforms...

Regigigas and Heatran are supposed to be available via Mystery Gift in Pokemon Sun/Moon and Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon now :

DXIs49qW4AEToq6.jpg

You'll be able to get them over WiFi until March 24th, 2018.

Reactions: Furyofthestorm78 and Leafeon1010
Wifi is for PAL consoles only. NA consoles will receive a code in the monthly Pokemon Newsletter!

Reactions: AricAttack and Marc
HA Alolan Starters are being distributed with PokeBank! Incineroar has Intimidate, Decidueye has Long Reach, and Primarina has Liquid Voice! If you have PokeBank, log in and claim yours! They're sent as a Mystery Gift, so you can soft-reset them for good natures! The event themselves are shiny locked, but you can breed them! The end date is currently unknown. I thought for sure we wouldn't get these until next generation!

EDIT: Full details on event

Reactions: Starry Windy, Leafeon1010, Mr. Kream and 1 other person
For April, Raikou and Entei are here! PAL versions can download one to their game using Wifi, while US has to wait until the 22nd to get them for one week at Target. For Canada, the code will come in the Newsletter, probably around tomorrow. Latin America is being distributed NA codes in various stores, but I'm unaware of their end date.

Reactions: AricAttack
Back