Free games for a limited time only

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
/ reads puzzle.

Ehh, I might skip this one :c

It's a really fun and pretty clever game, I do really recommend it. And the devs did a really good ARG to promote their next oddworld game 0w0

Reactions: 28142
thanks i love the oddworld series can't wait till the new oddworld game

mamma mia! i need to follow this thread free games, duh

eh, not a big fan of horror games, too scary for me hehe xp

Though not free, I wanna point out that they've got an atlas/capcom/sega pay-what-you-want (at least 1$) bundle that includes Sonic Adventure 2 and Citizens of Earth.

For all my MOTHER/Earthbound fans out there, yes, the latter is inspired by it.

And thank you for the head's up Marc! I love horror games so this is a real treat to me. ' v '

I love horror games so this is a real treat to me. ' v '

Yey! another horror game lover ^^

Reactions: Hikaiet
Though not free, I wanna point out that they've got an atlas/capcom/sega pay-what-you-want (at least 1$) bundle that includes Sonic Adventure 2 and Citizens of Earth.

For all my MOTHER/Earthbound fans out there, yes, the latter is inspired by it.

And thank you for the head's up Marc! I love horror games so this is a real treat to me. ' v '
whats the link

Yeah... Most people know about Humble Bundle already. This thread is for free games, not really cheap games....

Tfw you own all those games apart from like, 2 lol.

But ye, Bundles are not free games ;P

Reactions: Marc
I had never heard of Humble Bundle until I joined this site I'm afraid, so I apologize if my post was unwarranted and unnecessary. My bad entirely - please forgive me ^ ^"

Reactions: Marc
If you want a game called Hide and Shriek, grab it while it's free! Just in time for Halloween!

removed

Last edited by a moderator:
Back