Offering Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Codes

• Thread starter coachhip
  • Start date
coachhip

coachhip

New Kid on the Block
Towns Folk
Turns out my siblings all have codes for these as well, and I'm in a large family. We all already have Minecraft so we don't need these. Yes, I do have their permission to sell their codes for Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. I gave them some candy for em haha.

Current Stock: 5 (Plus one more that's being sold in the contests section to a lucky winner!)
Current PC Price: 400 (Can be negotiated.)

*I will go first if you seem trustworthy to me as I'm new! :)*

Reactions: eeveeruleslol
Current PC Price: 400 (Can be negotiated.)
That's actually incredibly cheap. The conversion rate for playcoins is 1 american dollar is equal to 170 playcoins. Most people though won't buysomething with pc, though, unless it is a bit of a discount off of that conversion rate.
*I will go first if you seem trustworthy to me as I'm new! :)*
There are rules on how to do trade and purchases. You should always have a staff member involved so that you don't get screwed or you don't screw anyone. Being new shouldn't negate you right to protection and the presumption of innocence. Just get @Marc involved with any future transactions, and you'll be fine. :)

Reactions: coachhip and Dark Link
That's actually incredibly cheap. The conversion rate for playcoins is 1 american dollar is equal to 170 playcoins. Most people though won't buysomething with pc, though, unless it is a bit of a discount off of that conversion rate.

There are rules on how to do trade and purchases. You should always have a staff member involved so that you don't get screwed or you don't screw anyone. Being new shouldn't negate you right to protection and the presumption of innocence. Just get @Marc involved with any future transactions, and you'll be fine. :)
Thanks for the tips, while I doubt an experienced user would scam me, I'm happy to have a middleman deal in any transactions made with me and someone non-trustworthy. :)

Hello. Am interested. I'll pay 500 pc for one.

Awesome, pm me and we can deal. Also thanks for the extra!

PC 400, huh?

I have 20 PC (it's so hard to get any). XD Does that work?

Back