Mario Kart What's your favorite track in Mario Kart 7?

• Thread starter Onett
  • Start date
I like music park. I'll play music park every single day.

Neo Bowser City for sure.

I love wushu loop:) It is so fun

I like rainbow road because I like pushing my friends to their death

It's a tie between Rainbow Road and Sky Garden from Mario Kart Super Circuit. Rainbow Road is a blast on any Mk game but I just like Sky Garden as it has many ways and routes to win. Plus, the soundtrack is stellar.

My favourite map has to be the bowsers castle it is time consuming but easy.;)

Maka Wuhu is also an awesome track. It just has sections and peacful music. You also have a nice view of the sky, and the Radiating sun.

My favorite Mario Kart 7 course is Waluigi Pinball. I love racing here and the music is so catchy. Not too surprisingly, almost all features and obstacles of DS Waluigi Pinball remain unchanged in Mario Kart 7's retro remake. Not even the graphic are even that much changed apart from being improved thanks to the Nintendo 3DS, light placement and small details like that remain true to the original fantastic course.

There's not many tracks I like in Mario Kart 7, but I have 2 favourites:

Kalimari Desert: The only reason I like it is that the train widens or shortens the gap between the leader and the rest of the people. It's really fun!

Rainbow Road: I know many people hate this track, but this is that kind of track where slow but steady wins the race :p The course is fun to play as well!

There's quite a lot of tracks for you to race on in Mario Kart 7. If you had to chose one track as your favorite, which one would you pick?

My favorite track has to be Toad Circuit, mostly because I like racing on simple courses.

Its kinda hard for me to pick one individual stage as a favorite, but i will give a basic description of what i like in mario kart regarding stage preference. I like the more complicated stages like SNES rainbow road (one of my most notable and major favorites. Im pretty sure some of you will hate me for saying that, but oh well kek :p ), the mk7 exclusive version of rainbow road, and in general i tend to like bigger stages where excessive tricks can be performed off ledges and at least one good and long gliding spot. Yeah, i know most of you probably hate those ones, but oh well kek. Im giving my honest answer here and thats just how i am :p

Mines is toad circut

I would say that my favorite tracks are between Waluigi's pinball and both the Rainbow roads.:)

Airship Fortress. It's kinda crazy, and not as dull as a course like Toad Circuit imo. There's no beating me on that course, unless you get mad lucky. :locktopic:

I absolutely love Rosalina's ice world because the music is catchy and the course reminds me of Mario kart 64's frappe snowland.

I have to pick a favorite?

Dangit.

I like the pinball one

I would have to say that my favorite track in Mario Kart 7 is probably Wario's shipyard or Daisy Cruiser. Mario's Shipyard has a really fun underwater portion (as the name likely implies), as does Daisy Cruiser. I like the idea of racing around a cruise ship in the middle of the ocean, and the track has been greatly improved over the GCN version.

For Retro courses, I like to play the old Rainbow Road. For new courses I like Music Park. I like musical instruments. It's a band thing.

Reactions: Danominator
There's quite a lot of tracks for you to race on in Mario Kart 7. If you had to chose one track as your favorite, which one would you pick?

My favorite track has to be Toad Circuit, mostly because I like racing on simple courses.

While i haven't played this game in quite some time, id probably say the super nes rainbow road is my favorite, the remaster on it was too amazing for words, and even the music was also redone to sound even better. Having loved mario kart on the super nes, i was very happy to see this one return on 3ds. Too bad it wasnt in Mario kart 8 instead, though... Imagine how much better it would be there. My favorite stage ever heh :p

While i haven't played this game in quite some time, id probably say the super nes rainbow road is my favorite, the remaster on it was too amazing for words, and even the music was also redone to sound even better. Having loved mario kart on the super nes, i was very happy to see this one return on 3ds. Too bad it wasnt in Mario kart 8 instead, though... Imagine how much better it would be there. My favorite stage ever heh :p
Actually, it is! It's part of one of the DLC packs for Mario Kart 8. :D

Reactions: Kadaj
Back