Buying marshadow codes

• Thread starter JaxLeo
  • Start date
JaxLeo

JaxLeo

The stealthy charr
Towns Folk
Hello everyone, a friend of mine asked me if i could get him a marshadow code, i also would like one for myself, and given that those codes are not distributed here since there are no gamestops or anything like that i thought i could offer the last bit of PC i have to get both codes.

so, i'll be offering 158 for both codes or 70 for each separate code.

thanks a lot for your help, hope my prices aren't unfair.

Hello everyone, a friend of mine asked me if i could get him a marshadow code, i also would like one for myself, and given that those codes are not distributed here since there are no gamestops or anything like that i thought i could offer the last bit of PC i have to get both codes.

so, i'll be offering 158 for both codes or 70 for each separate code.

thanks a lot for your help, hope my prices aren't unfair.
Actually that range is extremely high for it.

I got two extra codes.

Actually that range is extremely high for it.
well, didn't knew how much they would be valued, so i just took a shot in the dark, but oh well, i am a man of my word so he'll get what i promised.

Reactions: buckembarnes and Dark Link
I got two extra codes.

sure thing, we can trade them on a private conversation so if you can start it and contact marc or an admin to check the codes it would be great, thank you, i will send you the PC once the codes are checked

@Marc Can you PM me to check these codes??

@Marc Can you PM me to check these codes??
I think my 3DS will eat it if I try it (since I haven't used a code already). I don't think you can check and cancel :panda:

I think my 3DS will eat it if I try it (since I haven't used a code already). I don't think you can check and cancel :panda:
Yea I believe that will happen if you try to "test" it, I think if you click cancel the code will technical be "used" or something

Who should I contact that can check the codes for me?

Who should I contact that can check the codes for me?
If I may answer this question, I don't know if you are able to check them but I know for sure that your codes work.

sure thing, we can trade them on a private conversation so if you can start it and contact marc or an admin to check the codes it would be great, thank you, i will send you the PC once the codes are checked

If you'd like I can send you pictures of the codes, you can check them, and then send the PC afterwards?

Are you still buying Marshadow codes?

Are you still buying Marshadow codes?
I don't believe he is anymore, I'm pretty sure he's planning on doing the deal with @buckembarnes

yeah, I just wanted to be sure

Reactions: Dark Link
If you'd like I can send you pictures of the codes, you can check them, and then send the PC afterwards?
would be great, sorry for the late reply

very well, the trade was successful, thank you all for everything

Back