User Shop steam games

• Thread starter eeveeruleslol
  • Start date
eeveeruleslol

eeveeruleslol

I'm just some dude who has no idea what he's doing
Towns Folk
I am getting a bunch of steam games, I have decision that I am selling them here to you guys. I don't know what they are, but I will tell when I found out.

steam games 10pc
the dear
kivi, toilet and shotgun
kabitis
go mission: space trave l
bacteria
stellar 2d
tinboy

steam games 30pc
[SPOILER
liveza: death of the earth
energy balance
president for a day
playing history: vikings]

steam games 40pc and more
insincere 40pc
snake blocks 50pc
alum 50pc
cyber city 2157: the visual novel 60pc
terra lander 60pc
undead vs plants 70pc
exowar 70pc
apocalypse hotel 70pc

Last edited:
I'm confused. What games are you selling? Just selling a random game. This seems like you would lose a ton of money on this.

I'm confused. What games are you selling? Just selling a random game. This seems like you would lose a ton of money on this.
i just got over 20 steam games for free, and i don't know what they are yet, i will fix this when i find out

steam game of your choice 150pc​
Elaborate on this one please? Does this mean that I could just pick any game from the steam store, pay you 150pc and you'll give me the game?

Reactions: eeveeruleslol
Elaborate on this one please? Does this mean that I could just pick any game from the steam store, pay you 150pc and you'll give me the game?
no from my store

This is kind of a placeholder thread, as I understand it.

I'm just curious, but how did you get 20 games for free, and why do you not want any of them for yourself?

Reactions: eeveeruleslol
i changed it

This is kind of a placeholder thread, as I understand it.

I'm just curious, but how did you get 20 games for free, and why do you not want any of them for yourself?
i got them from a site, i had alot of points, want the link

Last edited by a moderator:
Sure...

Last edited by a moderator:
why no one went theme:(

listia.com
i sell thing here, and get points

I checked out the site, this all seems a little shady. Do you have points there, and plan to buy it from there and sell here? And if so, why these games - none of them are very good...

I checked out the site, this all seems a little shady. Do you have points there, and plan to buy it from there and sell here? And if so, why these games - none of them are very good...
i use the site. yes i have point there, no these are games i got from my friend, i am not the type to buy and sell

Well alright, fair enough. If it seems legit to @Marc , then should be all good.

the site is real, i buy anything from that site, you should use it, if you went
i sell thing both here, and there

Can I please get the steam code for Bacteria?

I'll send the payment now!

Payment sent!

I'll start a PM with you so you can give me the code.

I guess I'll also buy Tinboy! pc has been sent! You can just send me the code for Tinboy through the same PM for Bacteria!

Can I please get the steam code for Bacteria?

I'll send the payment now!

Payment sent!

I'll start a PM with you so you can give me the code.

I guess I'll also buy Tinboy! pc has been sent! You can just send me the code for Tinboy through the same PM for Bacteria!
sorry i was doing school

bump

bump

bump

Back