Last game you bought?

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
Megaman Legacy Collection. I wanted a way to play all the classic games on my 3ds at a low cost.
There was a sale going on and i got it for £6.
To give you perspective, there are 6 megaman games on the nes included in the collection.
Each one individually costs £4.50
Do the math.

Got Dungeon Travelers 2 for PSVita yesterday, for 10 euros! :greedy:
I tried it for about half an hour, despite being definitely a full-of-fanservice title, the dungeon design seems to be interesting, only progressing further can tell.

I think it was the Sims 4 or one of the Stuff Packs. I can't remember. For the PC that's the only place I will ever play the sims.

In a few days ago, I bought two "Learn Japanese To Survive" games. Both of them happened to be on discount thanks to Steam Summer Sales, so it's quite a deal.

Reactions: 28142
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's - Stardust Accelerator (DS). I saw it in a local shop the other day and I just had to pick it up! Haven't played any titles in the series for years, and I enjoyed the 5D's anime, wanted to get back into dueling so it was a perfect purchase. The story seems pretty interesting, although it's been a while since I've seen the anime, so it's a fresh new experience for me. xd

The last game I bought was in August when I got Miitopia. And for anyone who hasn't played it before, It is AWESOME. Hands down, one of the best Mii games I have ever played. (The other being Tomodachi Life.) Actualy, that wasn't the last game I bought. I got a different game right after I got Miitopia. And that game was Hey! Pikmin. Hey! Pikmin is pretty fun, although I would recommend Miiyopia more!

I've bought Pure Chess for my laptop today. I already enjoyed playing it on my 3DS, so I think my laptop should have it too.

super mario odessey

Yu-Gi-Oh! Nightmare Troubadour (DS) - Yep, spotted yet another game in this series and I wasn't gonna just leave it! xd

It's based on the first anime series, Which is my favourite! The battling layout/system is impressive, and the graphics are much better compared to some titles. It's not free roaming (RPG style) but the speech/cutscenes are good enough. It's supposedly meant to be 3D-ish. Not bad for a DS game, though!

Reactions: Duffy, Dark Link and Marc
Yu-Gi-Oh! Nightmare Troubadour (DS) - Yep, spotted yet another game in this series and I wasn't gonna just leave it! xd

It's based on the first anime series, Which is my favourite! The battling layout/system is impressive, and the graphics are much better compared to some titles. It's not free roaming (RPG style) but the speech/cutscenes are good enough. It's supposedly meant to be 3D-ish. Not bad for a DS game, though!
Loved this game and I've actually played it over and over again :D

Reactions: Mikaya
Last game I bought was Super Mario Odyssey and I really enjoy it - was even better than I expected. I own only Nintendo consoles, so no other console games for me :)
Last PC game I bought was Mass Effect Andromeda - quite a good game, too.

Is this necro-ing? Last response was 10 days ago, I hope not... I personally have been damn near toe to head immersed in Siege, and I am L O V I N G it. I tried sniping some in BF1, but CQB is more my thing; Siege is packed full of medium to short range firefight engagements. (Kind of ironic since I have an L96 in airsoft which is a weather-adapted sniper. Huh.) One operator I did main and still switch into is SPETSNAZ's Timur "Glaz" Glazkov, the only operator who has access to a shortened sniper rifle. Also a thermal flip sight. But overall I stick to carbine-focused ops. Ok, nice, I wrote a whole paragraph on R6. It's a lot of fun though. Is it mindless fun based solely on reflexes and thinking half a step ahead? Yep. Is it fun nonetheless? Absolutely.

*Achievement unlocked! Necromancer (reply to a dead post)*

Is this necro-ing? Last response was 10 days ago, I hope not... I personally have been damn near toe to head immersed in Siege, and I am L O V I N G it. I tried sniping some in BF1, but CQB is more my thing; Siege is packed full of medium to short range firefight engagements. (Kind of ironic since I have an L96 in airsoft which is a weather-adapted sniper. Huh.) One operator I did main and still switch into is SPETSNAZ's Timur "Glaz" Glazkov, the only operator who has access to a shortened sniper rifle. Also a thermal flip sight. But overall I stick to carbine-focused ops. Ok, nice, I wrote a whole paragraph on R6. It's a lot of fun though. Is it mindless fun based solely on reflexes and thinking half a step ahead? Yep. Is it fun nonetheless? Absolutely.

*Achievement unlocked! Necromancer (reply to a dead post)*

This isn't classed as a dead post btw :p It's more for posts that haven't had any response in like months or whatever.
R6S is really fun though, I've been playing it a lot more recently since a couple of my friends brought it while it was on sale for cheap over the free weekend. R6S is MUCH more fun with friends :D (Especially when on of them is learning how to use breach charges and blow up both themselves and me xD)

The last game I brought was SUPERHOT (Though I was gifted it, so technically it doesn't count :p). It's a slightly oldie but a goodie. The time-manipulation mechanics make it really intriguing to me. Also the story to it (from what I've seen) it's quite a unique one. Well worth picking up as it's more of a puzzle game then an action shooter/whatever.

Tooth and Tail
Monaco
Portal
Portal 2
Tomb Raider

If to be very specific then Tomb Raider. I just knew it was the right thing to wait for some sale on Steam :p

Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana.

I bought Star Wars Battlefront 2 when it dropped down in price on Amazon. I was a bit reluctant to buy it before because of all the complaints but £32 was a decent price for the game so I went ahead and got it. I'm glad I did really because it is a great game and I would recommend it for any Star Wars lovers out there.

There are a few issues here and there especially with matchmaking but the developers are working on it. The game itself is extremely fun.

I haven't really bought a game recently, but I did get Bravely Default for Christmas. I've been uber excited to play it since the demo (and because this is my first rated T game that my whole house knows is rated T and still lets me play it in the open anyway). Right now I'm currently working in Chapter 2 and am almost done with the Norende minigame with my 46 people building things.

I also got Pokemon Sun, but since I already had a copy I plan on going to WalMart and exchanging it for Pokemon Ultra Sun.

Diablo 3.

Pokemon Ultra Sun.

I honestly hope "I was scared spitless!" becomes a meme.

The last game that I bought was Elder Scrolls Morrowind for the Xbox One.

Back