Saga Of Tanya The Evil or List Property Of Heaven

• Thread starter Kakea
  • Start date
Kakea

Kakea

Survivor
Towns Folk
I need help again! Which should I watch next: Saga Of Tanya The Evil or List Property Of Heaven?

Thanks in advance, I asked on Miiverse, and received Cory In The House, DHMIS, and Shrek!!!
Looks like in the end, the kids would finally stop trolling so much...

Hmm... Not hearing from any of these titles, I wouldn't know which I would recommend. My instinct goes for The Saga of Tanya the evil though. So... Hope it's any good.

Reactions: Kakea
Hmm... Not hearing from any of these titles, I wouldn't know which I would recommend. My instinct goes for The Saga of Tanya the evil though. So... Hope it's any good.

Thanks for your advice! I hope it's good too, (Even though she's evil! Lol :D )

i have not watch List Property Of Heaven, i have watch Saga Of Tanya The Evil, and it's great. the opening is one of my favorite, the story is great nothing i have ever seen before. The character all have something up it sleeve, and the end of the first season has me going back for some more. Just watch the opening, and see how awesome it is. Also i love violet anime, first war anime i have seen, and it was......i don't know. I reommond you watch it.

@SpookHuntress really likes Saga Of Tanya The Evil. I haven't finished it yet but I don't find it's "all that" >.>

Is List Property Of Heaven really Heaven's Lost Property? I think I put that on hold some years ago when I decided to watch it. That says a lot of what I think about it >.< Not sure if I'll ever pick it back up :panda:

Reactions: Kakea and 28142
I love Youjo Senki (Saga Of Tanya The Evil) and I cannot wait for season 2. I love like everything about it, the music
< The opening.
< The ending

I could listen to both on repeat for ages <3
the story and the characters. It's an anime where you kinda root for the evil but in a way the evil in this anime is the good guys. I can't explain things well, and it's much better to just watch the first 2 episodes and from that see if you want to continue watching.

[QUOTE="SpookHuntress, post: 490348, member: 28142"]I love Youjo Senki (Saga Of Tanya The Evil) and I cannot wait for season 2. I love like everything about it, the music [spoiler][MEDIA=youtube]xbdAM3WM_n8[/MEDIA] < The opening. [MEDIA=youtube]OgXZn_H_QAI[/MEDIA] < The ending

I could listen to both on repeat for ages <3 [/spoiler] the story and the characters. It's an anime where you kinda root for the evil but in a way the evil in this anime is the good guys. I can't explain things well, and it's much better to just watch the first 2 episodes and from that see if you want to continue watching.[/QUOTE]

I watched it last night, and... @Marc I see what ya mean... It's fun to me, but EVERY scene wasn't interesting as I could care even less about battle plans: Show THE FREAKING ACTION F$&@!!!

Um... I'm not directly rooting for the main character except for in this area: She's suppose to be evil, if there's ANY scene that shows otherwise, then I'll be mad! (Example: the episode in which they show Tanya's past is wrong. I read the first chapter of the manga, and they changed that scene... "Tanya" never showed any remorse and DESERVED the punishment he/she got, the anime softened up the "evil" man and made him break near the moment he was about to receive punishment. @Spookhuntress I'll be reading AND watching it, and hope they don't try to make me feel sorry for someone supposedly evil, I would like to see if she's really going to be horrible or if they're going to make "Being X" evil instead... I hope this'll go as the title suggests!

As for the music... this is the FIRST time this's happened: I heard the opening them song in my dreams... I never heard anything song in my subconscious RIGHT after the first time I heard it... Love how catchy it is! :D

Last edited:
i have not watch List Property Of Heaven, i have watch Saga Of Tanya The Evil, and it's great. the opening is one of my favorite, the story is great nothing i have ever seen before. The character all have something up it sleeve, and the end of the first season has me going back for some more. Just watch the opening, and see how awesome it is. Also i love violet anime, first war anime i have seen, and it was......i don't know. I reommond you watch it.

As you can probably see from my comment above... I watched and like the Saga so far, if it doesn't contradicts itself... and real funny, My fingers hit i instead of o. I meant Heaven's Lost Property!

I finished watching Tanya the Evil a few days ago and I really enjoyed it. The characters and the story are very good, the music is also great. I didn't read manga, but, from the anime, I don't think Tanya is really evil inside, just act evil; sometimes, to get the job done you have to be evil :) . Also it seems like the whole world is just a joke of Being X...
I didn't watch List Property of Heaven, but maybe I'll go watching it one of these days.

Reactions: 28142
I finished watching Tanya the Evil a few days ago and I really enjoyed it. The characters and the story are very good, the music is also great. I didn't read manga, but, from the anime, I don't think Tanya is really evil inside, just act evil; sometimes, to get the job done you have to be evil :) . Also it seems like the whole world is just a joke of Being X...
I didn't watch List Property of Heaven, but maybe I'll go watching it one of these days.

I meant Lost Property...

So Tanya's NOT evil in the anime!?
Please don't let me be disappointed!

@Kakea Oh, surely she acts in an evil way, but she is evil in order to get the job done, not only for the sake of being evil... I really don't know how to explain, my English language knowledge is rather limited... You have to watch the anime; you'll surely like it :)

Reactions: Kakea
@Kakea Oh, surely she acts in an evil way, but she is evil in order to get the job done, not only for the sake of being evil... I really don't know how to explain, my English language knowledge is rather limited... You have to watch the anime; you'll surely like it :)

I got halfway through... it seems like they're downplaying evil... She's very wicked, but they're "downgrading" evil. O'll be reading the manga too, to see if she's TRULY evil!

Back