Bandai Namco will announce three big Switch-exclusive games in Spring/Summer 2018

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Was reading on Siliconera today that Bandai Namco is planning to bring three big games exclusively to the Nintendo Switch console in Spring/Summer 2018. I always knew 2018 would be a great year for the console and it's not just because online is going to switch from free to paid. There are great games like Kirby lined up.

Source: http://www.siliconera.com/2017/11/0...-exclusive-titles-sometime-springsummer-2018/

What are you hoping for from the company? :D

thats cool

I'm wondering what could it be, but I can imagine Taiko no Tatsujin (Taiko Drum Master) among those titles, because I think this series produces titles unique to every modern consoles/handhelds nowadays.

I'm hoping there's gonna be a Soul Calibur VI. (That would be pretty rad if they did.)
Also hoping for Code Vein. Which is an anime Dark Souls.

I've heard that they might release a game that I'm really excited for. Where I found out about it is in the spoiler below. Apparently, they just signed a trademark in Japan for Pac-Man Maker. If that is a real game, sign me up! I already LOVED Super Mario Maker, so how could this be bad?

Yo, this looks awesome! Would be fantastic if it became a real thing. What if you could use styles like Pac-Man World? That'd be sick.

Personally I'm hoping for a Tales of game. Maybe one that is Switch exclusive, I also wouldn't mind one ported from the PS4 either.

Tekken 7 on Switch would be awesome :D, the system has UE4 support after all.

I agree with you, 2017 has been amazing so far in what nintendo switch concerns, nitendo has launched really good first party games and some major third party games have hit the switch recently like Doom. So, this year has been pretty good so far, but I tend to imagine what the future holds, and third party developers are starting to crave for developing on the system which is really good news.
In my own case, I am looking forward to get first party games like splatoon 2, mario odyssey, kirby and yoshi, but I am also really excited to get Skyrim and Wolfeinstein 2. Indie developers have also shown what they are up to, they have done an excellent job, I mean games like Wulver blade, snipperclips, fast rmx and many more. so possibly 2018 will be an even better year for nintendo.

IM SO EXCITED FOR KIRBEEEEEEHHHHH

No but seriously the graphics for a kirby game are going to be gorgeous
(I LOVE IT :DDDD)

(If there was a emblem for Kirby Fanatic i would happily oblige
... actually no i don't need one i need to earn one)

Taiko no Tatsujin. Extra bonus points if they manage to make a taiko controller for the Switch (I have a 3rd party Wii one, and while it's fun, the Wii games doesn't always get the input from it, and it's kinda bad on that part).

Seriously, considering how fun the 3DS TnT games were, and considering the improvements the PS4 (Session de Dodon Ga Don if you need to look it up) version got (ranked online battles, some "ghost" battles with your friends when they're offline, and more to list), they can make something good. And if the PS4 version was running in English if you had a non-Japanese/Korean console, they can definitely slap up an English translation on the Switch version as well, and put it on any region's eShop if they don't want to bother with physical releases. I'd still buy it (or physically if there's a taiko controller).

Or maybe a Digimon game on Switch. Highly unlikely, but since Cyber Sleuth was a success, and Hacker's Memory since to be getting praise in Japan from media, maybe some miracle could happen.

Or maybe a Digimon game on Switch.
Digimon, you say? I think it might be a good idea to have it on the Switch as well! Maybe they can make some all-new Digimon games, like for example, new iteration of Digimon Story or all-new Digimon fighting game akin to Digimon Rumble Arena. The latter might be perfect for anyone who wants to play with their pals together to determine which Digimon is the best!

Reactions: D4rkDragon
Back