Demon Popularity Ranking Released for Shin Megami Tensei

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Was kind of shocked by this one. Long story short, Atlus had a popularity poll with 345 demons that appear in Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey Redux. They've revealed the results and you can view it below.

10th place - Loki

Wasn't really expecting him to be 10th when we have demons like Moh Shuvuu, Decarabia and Mothman in higher positions. I never really liked Mothman and I always found the star weird.

41PC1RJUhgL._SL500_AC_SS350_.jpg

9th place - Moh Shuvuu

8th place - Beelzebub

I expected Beelzebub to be in the top 10, so no complaints here.

83754.jpg

7th place - Decarabia

Couldn't find a smaller image so this is just some fan art.

decarabia_by_kagetetra-d64cv6d.png

6th place - Mothman

5th place - Jack Frost

This little guy got his own game with the other Jack brothers. I would have been surprised if he wasn't in the list. Jack Frost is one of my favorite demons in SMT after all.

781242-awwjack.jpg

4th place - Mastema

I guess he probably plays an important rule in the game for a while or something.

U7sAVoG.jpg

3rd place - Cu Chulainn

Another very popular demon~

956953-cuchulainn.jpg

2nd place - Alice

Probably one of my favorite demons in SMT. In one of my playthroughs of SMT 4, she was pretty much unstoppable. Her "Die for me" skill was something to fear :monkey:

Demon_alice.jpg

1st place - Mara

This thing probably got first place because of its creepiness :c The fact how it's soo creepy makes it very popular I guess. To this day I question why they ever made it .-.

latest

Wow I expected Pyro Jack and King Frost to both be here, and Jack Frost to be top. Cu Chulainn not surprised by.Also thought Succubus and Pazuzu would be higher.

I can't be the only one who sees... well you know, in number 1 (Mara).

You're not the only one :/

Reactions: Duffy
Shocked not to see Demonee-Ho, Metatron, Surt, or Odin here.

Reactions: Marc

Yeah, noticed too...

You could've inverted the numbers and I wouldn't know the difference. None of them really stand out imo except for the bosses and the Jack Bros. probably because they have their own game altogether.

Uh, cool, I guess.

Tbh, I only recognize Jack Frost out of that list, cause his face is on the app logo, and cause he’s too adorable to forget about. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Back