• Thread starter Kakea
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kakea

Kakea

Survivor
Towns Folk
I was planning on playing Minecraft soon(after finishing something very important)... but... I'll need help:

First I'll need someone who loves/memorized restaurants to help me: I'm remaking fast food chains in the world I'm making (As well as other small stores: Toys R Us, Lay Z Boy, Starbucks, Macy's ect...) I want buildings everywhere, but some I haven't been in/it'll take FOREVER! If you'd like to help, please tell me

Next I'll need to know if it's possible to use the Wii U Friend list anymore!? Without Miiverse, can you friend anyone on it? Or now we must rely on 3DSs?

There's still the friend method for users who can't send friend requests, which involves exchanging Nintendo Network IDs.

Reactions: Kakea
There's still the friend method for users who can't send friend requests, which involves exchanging Nintendo Network IDs.

You can't see people's Nintendo Network IDs normally now, I know it's suppose to be ONLY for friends
in real life but... for people who do have friends: Why would you use that? You can play with them anyway(?)
And people who DON'T have friends in real life, NEED someway to request people....
I'm stuck... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back