Christmas, IF you could get any nintendo system and one free game what would you get.

• Thread starter eeveeruleslol
  • Start date

What system do you want for Christmas

• 3ds,

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2ds

• new 3ds

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • new 2ds

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • wii u

• switch

Votes: 11 55.0%
  • NES Classic Edition

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • SNES

Votes: 5 25.0%

• Total voters
eeveeruleslol

eeveeruleslol

I'm just some dude who has no idea what he's doing
Towns Folk
Christmas is coming soon, and lots of people are wanting a new system. What nintedo system or handheld would you get this chirstmas and also what games would you have for it.

Christmas is coming soon, and lots of people are wanting a new system. What nintedo system or handheld would you get this chirstmas and also what games would you have for it.
Sky recommended that I hold off on getting a Switch until after Christmas because there will most likely be a price cut, so yeah :redpanda:

Don't really think I'd consider getting anything else.

Reactions: 28142 and eeveeruleslol
Switch 5 sure. I got my 3ds, so the next best thing is the Switch. So any great games are coming out on it, and I feel like I'm missing out...

Since I already have a Switch, I'd love a N64! That and then I'd get the Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Special Edition. I'd get that because it is like $100, and I already know that it's going to probably be my favorite game on Switch.

as I already have a Switch I've been thinking my 3DS has been needing an upgrade and a New 2DS XL would be perfect. The game I would want is Pokemon USUM that game did just look like sun and moon all over again but they added so much that I wouldn't mind going through Alola again

I'd like a Switch. Everything else on the list I either have backwards support from my 3DS or I can use my Pi for. Plus, I really don't want my Pokémon career to end with the Switch! Seriously, USUM could be my last Pokémon games, and I'm still interested in going on the adventures they give.

Well since I already have a switch... I want another switch so I can get mario odyssey and a new set of joycons!

Certainly a switch. (I'd get Splatoon, but worry if by the time I do splat fests will end.)

Well since I already have a switch... I want another switch so I can get mario odyssey and a new set of joycons!
Why not just get them by themselves? :redpanda:

Why not just get them by themselves? :redpanda:
It costs more in my country to buy mario odyssey and a set of joycons than it does to get any of the consoles listed. (except wii u but I can get a used one for less).

I'd probably get a Switch and try out Pokken Tournament DX. I've been missing a classic arcade fighting game experience. That or I'd get it for the Wii U and a Wii U but why would I? There's less characters and I personally don't want to get any other game for that system unless it was Smash for Wii U but if its coming our for the Switch too I'd rather wait because the new one will probably have new characters too.

I'd get a Switch with Breath of the Wild, surely.

I'd like to have the Switch, hopefully as a gift because it's far too expensive for me atm, and maybe I'll consider getting Pokkén Tournament DX as my first Switch game. While I was intrigued when watching Pokémon goes into fighting genre (outside of Super Smash Bros. series), I didn't get to experience it just yet because I didn't have the Wii U console, so I hope I can play its DX version when I got the Switch.

Reactions: Ace
I don't celebrate Christmas, but if I would have to choose a system it will be the SNES Classic (if I could get one). I didn't grow in the 90's, so I couldn't experiene SNES games, which many on it are considered as masterpieces. The only annoying thing is that they didn't include Chrono Trigger, which is one of the SNES games I want to try the most.

I would get a switch and botw

Wow, great question! Although for me, I would definitely have to go for the classic N64. I wasn't alive back when it released, and to this day, I still haven't gotten to experience the awesomeness of the games on it, like Super Mario 64, or Donkey Kong 64. Or even Yoshi's Story or Paper Mario or Mario Party 2 or Kirby and the Crystal Shards or Mario Party 3 or Pokemon Stadium or Pokemon Snap or even Super Smash Bros! (sigh) I think you get the point! Having an N64 would be just plain awesome!

Reactions: Duffy
Considering I already have a Switch, I'd probably say the NES or SNES classic. There are games on both of those systems I've yet to try, and I'd love to play all of them. But, the SNES has the advantage of having my all-time favorite game on it, so I'd give it the edge when it comes to what I'd rather see underneath my Christmas tree.

Since it already comes with games, I'm just going to say that if I were to add a game to the SNES classic it would most likely be Chrono Trigger. I've heard so many lovely things about it, and my love for RPGs already stems so deep, so it would be the perfect game to add to that system, if it could've been added.

I already own several nintendo systems, and I am really happy about it! Anyway, I am answering this question because I want to give you my opinión. For this Christmas I would love to have a nintendo switch and my free game would be The legend of Zelda breath of the Wild, I have dreamed about that game since it was announced with that georgeous cinematic tráiler. I think that would be my top pick for Christmas.

Back