If you could pick any game on the Switch to be on the 3DS, what would you pick?

• Thread starter Samster
  • Start date
Samster

Samster

*secretly has a crush on Marina
Towns Folk
Title says it all. Personally, I would pick Super Mario Odyssey or Breath of the Wild. Just imagine the possibilities, although we all know Nintendo would never do it. What do you guys think? What game would you pick?

i say all of them,

Splatoon 2 we already have a bunch of Zelda and Mario games on the 3ds and I’m not saying they’re bad but imagine if we had a online game of splatoon since a lot more people here are likely to have a 3ds instead of a switch or Wii I I myself have a Wii U but never got splatoon so yeah

I would rather do it the other way around like getting Metroid Samus Returns on Switch. The 3DS shouldn't be getting switch ports as the switch needs exclusives. Also it takes a lot of resources to port from Switch to 3DS

Breath of the Wild on 3ds would consume my life for like a month. Then I’d stop for a week and realize I’d messed up. Then I’d disappear for exactly 43 hours and relapse on it. True story, try me @Nintendo . Do it you won’t.

Don’t quote that out of context xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: AricAttack
Idk... I already have a switch so I don't know.. Maybe like sniperclips or something? I really don't see why they would release a switch game on 3ds, it's just a waste of resources..

Reactions: Ethendor and AricAttack
I would rather do it the other way around like getting Metroid Samus Returns on Switch. The 3DS shouldn't be getting switch ports as the switch needs exclusives. Also it takes a lot of resources to port from Switch to 3DS
I agree! I'd love to have the ability to play Pokemon sun/moon on the switch. I'd also love to see super mario maker ported over from the Wii U. I feel like mario maker could become so much bigger if they put the game on hardware that is actually popular.

I agree! I'd love to have the ability to play Pokemon sun/moon on the switch. I'd also love to see super mario maker ported over from the Wii U. I feel like mario maker could become so much bigger if they put the game on hardware that is actually popular.
:rage: THe WII U IS AWESOME Why do you have to be so rude :cry:

:rage: THe WII U IS AWESOME Why do you have to be so rude :cry:
He wasn't being rude he just said it wasn't popular

He wasn't being rude he just said it wasn't popular
I know but I really liked the Wii U as a console and I think it shouldve had more popularity

Title says it all. Personally, I would pick Super Mario Odyssey or Breath of the Wild. Just imagine the possibilities, although we all know Nintendo would never do it. What do you guys think? What game would you pick?
I personally would go with The Legend of Zelda: Breath of The Wild. It would be super cool to see a game with great graphics and of course a great story on the 3DS that provides hours of fun for any gamer (Especially Zelda Fans).
Sadly though since the game is so big, it wouldn't even be possible. If it did work, there would be a lot of load zones especially for entering a house, since on the Switch you can open the door and walk straight in and there won't be a loading sequence.
But hey that's just my thought ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It would be great to see an Odyssey clone for the 3DS. Or even a Super Mario 64 remake. I still stand by the fact that the game would have been better if it had been made for the 3DS instead of the DS.

I think your picks are on top of every 3ds owner´s desire, those are great games that no one should ever miss. Now regarding the fact that those games are also meant to be played on larger screens, I think that your idea just goes against the very existance of the nintendo switch, anyway let´s not divert the topic here. So I agree, I would love to have any of those games on the 3ds. I would also add Wulver Blade or even Skyrim.

Breath of the Wild.
Imagine exploring that vast open world... at a whopping 2 fps

In all seriousness though, a mario kart 7 deluxe would be cool

Back