User Shop Samster’s Digital Goods!

• Thread starter Samster
  • Start date
Samster

Samster

*secretly has a crush on Marina
Towns Folk
Welcome to Samster's Digital Goods! Please, have a look around!

There will be a list on the bottom of this thread telling you what games you can buy, and I will bump this post whenever I have something new. If you want a game, send me the payment and start a PM with me, and I will give you the item at your earliest convenience! Happy shopping!

PAYDAY 2: Locke and Load Mask DLC-55 pc
PAYDAY 2: Pen Melee DLC: 70 pc
PAYDAY 2: Fedora DLC- 45 pc
PAYDAY 2: Party Hat DLC- 30 pc
Minion Masters- 398 pc
Soulbringer- 1500 pc
Chimpact 1 - Chuck's Adventure- 800 pc
Dead Bits- 100 pc (1 left)
Disgaea 5 Exclusive Demo: 575 pc
Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode I: 795 pc

New Stock
PAC-MAN 256: 500 pc
Get Even: 360 pc
ENSLAVED: Odyssey to the West: 840 pc

Exclusive Splatoon Gear (Online Jersey, Online Squidkid V Shoes): 125 pc

Wow, looks like we sold out already! Check back soon to grab the latest stock when it arrives!

Huh? Looks like there’s nothing here. Perhaps you should come back later.

P.S. These prices are made by using the dollar to play coins ratio. As well, I have discounted them majorly. I have greatly reduced the prices, as I will with most of my games. Thanks!

[CHARGE=10]Thank you for supporting the shop![/CHARGE][/spoiler]

Last edited:
Reactions: Natsu'neko, AricAttack and Dark Link
EDIT: I am willing to haggle for certain games, as long as they don't go too low.

Last edited:
why only one game

why only one game
Because I only have one right now.In the future, when I get more, I'll bump the thread, letting everyone know that I have a new one and what the new one is.

Because I only have one right now.In the future, when I get more, I'll bump the thread, letting everyone know that I have a new one and what the new one is.
ok

EDIT: I will also accept trades, but only if I like them.

BUMP

EDIT: Three new items have been added. The PAYDAY items are DLC, not the full game.

EDIT: Four more items have been added. Take a look!

EDIT: Bloop Reloaded has been added to the list. Take a look!

Last edited:
BUMP

i am selling bloop reloaded too, hahahaha, but on a different site

Cool! Hey, wanna buy anything? It would be greatly appreciated!

Isn’t TABZ free?

Reactions: Dark Link
I don't think so. I believe this is the beta version of TABZ

I may be completely wrong, though.

Last day for the buy one get one free deal! Don't miss out!!

I feel like a failure...

The problem is if they have/don’t want these games, it’s easier to just buy a steam card from someone if they have the pc.

Darn. I wasn't really going to use these games, so I thought I could make some well wanted pc to buy some games I would actually play. Oh well.

Don't get discouraged. It takes a while to sell stuff. Sometimes I go months without selling anything from my shop. And yet, with patience and perseverance, I managed to sell quite a bit, and buy an eshop card too. Just stick it out, and eventually you'll find somebody who wants to buy something.

Reactions: Dark Link, Samster and 28142
@TribstyAnn- Thank you so much for the great support. And I think you're definently right! I'll just stick it out for a while longer, and hopefully sell something. Thanks again for the support.

Reactions: TribstyAnn
EDIT: A new game has been added, called Agent Awesome. Don't forget to snag this key before someone else!

Back