• Thread starter Jisenku
  • Start date
J

Jisenku

I have an obsession with Tesla >.<
Towns Folk
500 PC credit in my shop: Only 100 PC
Unlimited Platinum in my shop: A 400 PC Value
100 Raffle Tickets: Worth 50 PC (Soon to be added)
20 Insta-Wins: For the Raffles, you instantly win them! Worth 100 PC (Soon to be added)
1 Million Bells for ACNL: Worth 10 PC
Unlimited Weed and Fruit Gathering: Worth 50 PC
Free 10 PC betting per tourney: Worth 50 PC (I will have over 10 tournaments)
Now... THE BIG STUFF!
Unlimited 1 Million Bells A week: Worth 100 PC
Unlimited Drawings (I do draw... lol): 50 PC
Unlimited Games... JUST FOR YOU! (I make them) : 250 PC

REMEMBER: YOU CAN BUY MULTIPLE DEALS!

If you are in my VIP, you get 1/2 off all of this!

If You buy 1000 PC worth of stuff, 200 PC off
If You buy 2000 PC worth of stuff, 500 PC off
If You buy 3000 PC worth of stuff, 1000 PC off
If You buy 4000 PC worth of stuff, 1500 PC off
If You buy 5000 PC worth of stuff, 2000 PC off

YOU CAN GIVE THESE THINGS TO ANY USER YOU WANT!
YOU CAN ALSO BUY THIS SEPARATELY!
THIS IS A SEPARATE "STORE"
And MORE coming soon!

Last edited:
You're wanting $40 of real money, based on credit, and the potential possibility of you maybe paying them back in the future? That's gonna work out well for you. :pompus:

BROKEN EDITS!

Fixed edits

Again... This is very overpriced. Besides the things you can't currently provide, like the pc prizes, other things are just in game services that other users provide for cheaper or people do themselves. Also we have no examples of your art or games, so nobody can accurately judge how much they are worth. plus, you call them "UNLIMITED". How much is that? Is it actually unlimited? Can I really get as many games as I want forever until I die, and get you to make them exactly how I want them?

Reactions: Jisenku
When I mean Unlimited... I MEAN UNLIMITED! AS LONG AS THIS endless.horse
And just sayin... I can give 500 PC CREDIT... because it is MY shop... I can distribute MY own credit!

100 Raffle Tickets: Worth 100 PC (Soon to be added)
20 Insta-Wins: For the Raffles, you instantly win them! Worth 200 PC (Soon to be added)
Free 10 PC betting per tourney: Worth 100 PC (I will have over 10 tournaments)
This is what I was specifically talking about. You are offering playcoins prizes for raffles, when you don't even have the playcoins.

Oh... and I did lower the prices... ALOT

This is what I was specifically talking about. You are offering playcoins prizes for raffles, when you don't even have the playcoins.
Umm... I can have raffles for stuff other than play coins

@Chi, what he's trying to tell you is that there's no incentive to take the offer you're giving. For instance, if you had it, would you spend 300 pc at this shop for a 500 pc credit that you could only use in this shop and nowhere else? No, 300 pc is a lot of pc, anyone would be better off with the 300 pc over your 500 pc credit. I don't mean to criticize you, but you should reconsider your offers from the point of view of your potential customers. Basically, if you wouldn't buy it, no one else would, so plan practically.

Reactions: Jisenku, PersonSP, Fantivity and 2 others
@Mr. Kream I even liked your message because it was so good! Finally, someone gave me specific ideas and a good motto. I will try my best to fic this problem! I hate when people complain and don't say a thing to improve it... just complaining!

I reduced prices to 1/2 original!

Meep (Bump)

Back