Contest Slipstream 5000 Steam Key Contest

• Thread starter Samster
  • Start date
Samster

Samster

*secretly has a crush on Marina
Towns Folk
I don't really need this game. Got it as a gift from my friend. Was going to sell it in my shop, but I decided to do this contest instead. The rules are as follows: Guess my favorite food. That's it, really. Guess my favorite food correctly, and you will win a Steam key for the game Slipstream 5000. Good luck, and may the best guesser win!

Is there a limit to the amount of guesses, and do we have to pay any playcoins to guess?

You have to pay 3 pc to guess, and there is no limit to guesses.

Also, when you guess, do it in a PM, not here.

people normally guess in the thread so that people's guesses don't overlap, and they don't guess something that has already been guessed.

Well, I do that so no one can know what has or hasn't been guesses, because then that narrows things down for them even though they haven't paid anything.

Otherwise, it wouldn't be fair to the people who have paid.

BUMP

I don't really need this game. Got it as a gift from my friend. Was going to sell it in my shop, but I decided to do this contest instead. The rules are as follows: Guess my favorite food. That's it, really. Guess my favorite food correctly, and you will win a Steam key for the game Slipstream 5000. Good luck, and may the best guesser win!

Have you pm'ed a staff member the answer? You need to do that to ensure that no cheating happens or anything like that.

If you have already, please edit your first post saying who you pm'ed :)

Oh sorry! Forgot about that! I'll PM Marc the answer now!

pizza

@eeveeruleslol- That is incorrect. Try again! And also, next time you guess, could you please PM me your guess rather than in this thread?

EDIT: Let's see if changing the rules helps a bit. You can now guess in this thread, and if you buy 5 guesses, you get a free one!

So... Uh... Guess I'll just close this, then... @eeveeruleslol you will get a refund. So, Marc, plz close this.

Oof, still not closed xD

Reactions: Dark Link
Back