Mario Kart What's your favorite track in Mario Kart 7?

• Thread starter Onett
  • Start date
Actually, it is! It's part of one of the DLC packs for Mario Kart 8. :D

Ooh nice, thanks for saying that i didn't know ! I haven't looked at much of the dlc except a few characters, although i thought i looked at the bonus cups but its been a while so that's probably why i didn't know (or forgot). I'll have to check them out, unless i end up getting mk8 deluxe :p

Maka Wuhu and Wuhu Loop are easily my favorites. I personally love the section tracks that they added to MK7, and it is just so relaxing to go through Wuhu Island, which is something I always wanted to do. Plus, it’s a track that represents the Miis, so it’s a first for Mario Kart.

Reactions: Duffy
Maka Wuhu and Wuhu Loop are easily my favorites. I personally love the section tracks that they added to MK7, and it is just so relaxing to go through Wuhu Island, which is something I always wanted to do. Plus, it’s a track that represents the Miis, so it’s a first for Mario Kart.
I have to agree here. Besides the glitch that let's you skip like half of the one, they were both really good.

@3dsCollector- Glitch? What glitch?
There was a glitch in Maka Wuhu for the longest time where I'd you fell off that's map at the right spot about 1/3 the way through, it'd put you back down like 3/4 of the way through the course. So everyone online would just fall off on purpose and the race would be over in like a minute to a minute in a half depending on if you got mushrooms or shelled or whatnot. I think it eventually got patched out of the game I think.

There was a glitch in Maka Wuhu for the longest time where I'd you fell off that's map at the right spot about 1/3 the way through, it'd put you back down like 3/4 of the way through the course. So everyone online would just fall off on purpose and the race would be over in like a minute to a minute in a half depending on if you got mushrooms or shelled or whatnot. I think it eventually got patched out of the game I think.
Oh wow. That's crazy!

Reactions: Danominator and Duffy
Rainbow Road. Once you've got it, there's no stopping you.

The Rocky Mountain one was pretty good, the glider jump at the end of the boulder hill was hype because it was a little bit dangerous, and you fly straight into a cave.

The Rocky Mountain one was pretty good, the glider jump at the end of the boulder hill was hype because it was a little bit dangerous, and you fly straight into a cave.
I could never see where the boulders were! That drove me nuts.

I could never see where the boulders were! That drove me nuts.
True, and the lower your cart was the worse it was. The rest of it was good though, that big forest looked nice to drive through, but the fastest way was usually flying over it.

True, and the lower your cart was the worse it was. The rest of it was good though, that big forest looked nice to drive through, but the fastest way was usually flying over it.
True, true. That whole low perspective problem came up a lot in 7. Remember that ice curve in Rosalina's Ice World? Ugh.

Maybe the low perspective problem was part of why they decided to do vertical 2 player splitscreen, rather than the horizontal look of 64. Increasing the impact of the antigravity was part of it, but maybe perspective had to do with it too.

Maybe the low perspective problem was part of why they decided to do vertical 2 player splitscreen, rather than the horizontal look of 64. Increasing the impact of the antigravity was part of it, but maybe perspective had to do with it too.
In Mario Kart 8! Yeah, that makes sense given the importance of what's above and below you in 7 and 8 versus 64.

Reactions: luigiFTW
Koopa city because of the music and the track it self and Im sure there’s at little secret in the music where it plays a tiny bit of Luigi circuit from mkwii and that’s why Koopa city is my favourite track in mk7

I love every track but my favorite is either one of those Wuhu ones (I like those long kind of tracks, instead of those boring circle ones) or Mushroom Gorge. The Wuhu ones were astoundingly cool how they are from that Wii Game. Mushroom gorge was a favorite from Mario Kart Wii and still love it in Mario Kart 7. Oh yeah, Maple Treeway was also a great course!

Reactions: Tusix72
I really like Mushroom Gorge. Nothing is more satisfying then jumping off a mushroom and doing tricks. The music is great as well. Maple Treeway is another favorite, also great music.

I really enjoy Maple Treeway in Mario Kart 7. So many cool places to explore and lots of glitches. Not to mention there is amazing music as well. I really like the courses that came from Mario Kart Wii. Coconut Mall from MKW was amazing, with all those glitches. But I like Mushroom Gorge the most. Great music, great course.

Back