Game Awards 2017 Discussion Thread

• Thread starter Duffy
  • Start date
Duffy

Duffy

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
Tomorrow is the Game Awards 2017! Who's gonna watch? And who do you will win? As a reminder here are the 5 Game of the Year 2017 candidates:

Horizon Zero Dawn – developed by Guerrilla Games
Persona 5 – developed by Atlus
PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds – developed by PUBG Corporation
Super Mario Odyssey – developed by Nintendo
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild – developed by Nintendo

I voted for The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. Who do you think will take Game of the Year? Or any other category for that matter!

I voted for DDLC for all the catagories that was in :p I really want that to win at least a couple of them ^^

Reactions: TerraKnight, Hibiki_Kuze and Duffy
I voted for DDLC for all the catagories that was in :p I really want that to win at least a couple of them ^^
Valid. I just started playing the game I think it's pretty alright. Not sure if it'll win but that'd be cool!

Valid. I just started playing the game I think it's pretty alright. Not sure if it'll win but that'd be cool!

Ahh, if you haven't been spoilt about the game, you don't know of it's true intentions :sneaky:

You'll find out why it's been nominated for so many things after you finish it :p

Ahh, if you haven't been spoilt about the game, you don't know of it's true intentions :sneaky:

You'll find out why it's been nominated for so many things after you finish it :p

If it's true intentions are to scare me to death and create nightmare fuel out of a mid-range graphics engine then yup I know it. But not yet finished with game.
Right now I'm getting some positive message about certain types of things and about stuff (trying to no spoilers) and I think it's good so far. We'll see when I get more play time in.

I loved Persona 5 and Tales of Berseria, shame neither of them won anything.

Reactions: Duffy
I loved Persona 5 and Tales of Berseria, shame neither of them won anything.
Persona 5 actually won best rpg!

Reactions: Hibiki_Kuze
Reactions: Duffy
Back