How Long Will The 3DS Last?

• Thread starter G MAN
  • Start date
Most likely until the end of 2017 to early 2018, then no more games. All of the developers are moving onto the Switch now, which I think is the best choice for Nintendo to make.

I wound say it has a few more years cause they are still making a good bit of money off the system so it would be foolish to stop anything to do with it right now. As long as games are being made for it and people buy it along with anything to do with it then it should a have a good life span for a while. Plus the switch is still having a few issues that they need to fix before they can just fully drop that witch is their money maker at the moment.

The 3ds might until 2018 or 2019 I believe ,but by 2018 Nintendo fans might start leaking the new handheld console just like they leaked the Switch saying it was going to be named the "Nintendo NX" when in fact it's actually called the "Nintendo Switch" the newest console at the moment and I believe after Pokemon Ultra Sun and Moon then that's going to be the last important game in 3ds history afterwards by early 2018 the rumors are going to start also more Nintendo Switch games will be coming out hopefully the next DS won't be cool enough making us want it more after the Switch starts to getting repetitive.

I think nintendo has made it clear that it wants to keep the 3ds family of systems alive for a while now. They are continually supporting the system with a bunch of new games coming exclusively to the system and that is the most clear example that the 3ds has a long life to live yet. So I am guessing that the nintendo switch will have a strong presence in 2018 and 2019.

The 3ds will last until I accidentally drop my 3ds in a lake. :(

Lol... Wait... did you do it already???

Reactions: Duffy
Lol... Wait... did you do it already???
Yes but it was ok I have another 3ds

Yes but it was ok I have another 3ds
I have broken 2 3ds(s) in half...

Reactions: Duffy
Reactions: Marc
Back