Favorite School Subject

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
My favorite subject would have to be Chemistry.
The class is really difficult for me (I had an A in honors but I'm still trying to bring my C up in AP @-@) but I find it really interesting!

Mine is Math because on test you don't really have to explain that much.All you do is math problem and some graphing and statistics.I also like math because it is very fun.Most people do not like math but I do.So what's your favorite subject?

Reactions: 532
I like English. Writing comes pretty easily to me, and I enjoy doing it. I also like learning foreign languages and other cultures because they're so different than what I've grown up knowing.

Reactions: Kiki
Hrmm... That's tough.

I liked computer class, because I had an amazing teacher, and I thought it was allot of fun, and I was ahead of my whole class, so bonus for that too! :playful:

I also like reading, because.. y'know... I like reading, and answering questions.

My favorite was English (I'm from a spanish-speaking country btw) since I would always be the best, no kidding, in the whole school. No, seriously, if you compare my English performance (both written and spoken) to the rest, I'd basically be a foreigner. But, my actual knowledge of english is actually just above average, it's everyone else who were BAD, like, awful at it :p

Another favorites were Geography and Philosophy, the former cuz I always loved studying minerals and earth phenomena <3

The latter because, well, I'm a philosophy buff xD and at my school they mixed philosophy with psychology, another one of my favorite fields. I love discussing different worldviews, human behaviour and the mind in general. Heck, I even made a project about it, studying the human psyche and the factors that play on it :3 everyone was like "o_O lolwut, let's just give him his 20 points" (20 is the highest grade)

Also, it helps that most teachers were creeped out by me, so i could put a professional distance between us :p

Art, because I actually like drawing and I don't like any of the other classes .-.

Art has always been my favorite, as i am pretty good with pencil on paper. I always thought this website was just Nintendo turns out it is also covering the Labour Camp termed by adults as "School". Love this website.

Math! There is always a rational solution to every question/problem. When you're wrong, your solution's wrong. Second best goes to Art. When I'm in a creative or bored mood, I usually create something weird but awesome.

My favorite subject is biology.I like this subject because it is too intresting for me to know more about us ,animals and plants.I was one of the best student in my school .Since that i started biology i never failled it .And but my worse subject is chemistry since i started it i never understood any thing.I even never passed that subject .If i am to pass it i will pass it with notes like 10/20 or fairly notes. Why i hate or why i am always failling chemistry .It is because there are too much labouratory experiments,chemical equatons..etc.and there are too many things you need to cram like: the first twenty elements , flame test..ect

My fave class is music because I like playing guitar and I don't like singing

Yea Computer Science was cool when I got Conputer Science as my elective on 10th grade it was one of my favorite classes from all highschool I think I should of saved it for senior year ,but nvm since I didn't thought of it , it was cool because all you had to do was edit websites and stuff one time the teacher showed us how to make our own website although I forgot how to do it I don't think payment was necessary unless you start a business or something it's the best just that most of the kids in my class were slackers and some kids talked back to the teacher even though he was cool they were really disrespectful idk how they even graduated during their senior year :confused::facepalm::thumbsdown:.

Out of all my classes I took, my favorite classes would be either AP Chemistry or Algebra II Trig. (Can't you tell I'm a big math person :p). Also my english class last year was really nice, and the teacher I had was by far the best english teacher I ever had, it's just I'm not good at english so it was more of a challenge for me, while the math came a lot more naturally to me. That's why it wouldn't put it as my favorite class.

I love computer programming and computer science. It's fun and exciting and let's you be creative all at the same time. I also kind of enjoy my math class, but I mainly like statistics-based math rather than like geometry. Geometry just confused the heck or m of me. But you need some math for computer programming so I guess I'm out of luck on math struggles.

@pokerus I remember not completely liking geometry either, but then again I did it take three years ago so..... but why do you need geometry for computer programming/science, I thought it was more algebra?

@pokerus I remember not completely liking geometry either, but then again I did it take three years ago so..... but why do you need geometry for computer programming/science, I thought it was more algebra?
It's weird, but the math class I'm taking does "Pure Math" which covers a whole bunch of random math stuff and then the other stuff is supposed to be probability and statistics, which is the math that I'm actually good at and enjoy. I'm not sure why geometry and trigonometry are included in the curriculum for the course but that's just how it is, I guess. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

But you'd actually be surprised that geometry can be needed. For example, I'm learning Python right now and there is a library called 'turtle' which requires some basic knowledge of geometry if you want to make shapes and what not.

But you'd actually be surprised that geometry can be needed. For example, I'm learning Python right now and there is a library called 'turtle' which requires some basic knowledge of geometry if you want to make shapes and what not.

Wow, I actually did not know that. I just thought it was heavily statistics and algebra.

Maths is my favourite subject.

English or history. English because I like reading :3 and history because I like learning about past civilizations and just the past in general! The other subjects are alright, but English and history is what captivates me the most.

This post is very old but whatever answer I gave has probably changed. My new favorite subject in school is ELA due to the fact that a good teacher runs the classes so I can understand everything that comes from the class perfectly fine.

Back