Pokemon S/M Looking for Aggronite Mega stone Pokemon Ultra S/M

• Thread starter Bomber4074
  • Start date
Bomber4074

Bomber4074

The Tent that is Cool
Towns Folk
Hi guys! Just wondering if anyone might have a spare aggronite from S/M they're willing to trade! DM me if you have an offer plz and thanks!

Hi guys! Just wondering if anyone might have a spare aggronite from S/M they're willing to trade! DM me if you have an offer plz and thanks!
If no one gets you this by Saturday, I'll send you my own from Pokemon Moon.

Oh lol thanks so much marc xd

I can sell you an Aggronite, yet it will momentarily leave one of my (gym) teams in an odd place.

Hey man thanks, but you don't need to if you don't want to.

It's replaceable, and I have other teams.

Really? Thanks man!

How much do you want for it?

How much do you want for it?
I'll sell it to you for 12pc. It's double my shop price, but it's the only one I have access to ftm. I can tade it to you in an hour.

Oh cool thanks. But I'm kinda heading somewhere soon. Like around 6 Pacific time. Maybe sooner? If you can.

'Cause I can actually do it now if you want

'Cause I can actually do it now if you want
I won't be home until then, I'm also in PST, California.

Oh i see, can you do it around maybe 10 tonight then?

Oh i see, can you do it around maybe 10 tonight then?
I should be leaving again around 7 so that might not be possible, maybe tomorrow, or perhaps, @Marc, will you be up around 1AM EST?

I should be leaving again around 7 so that might not be possible, maybe tomorrow, or perhaps, @Marc, will you be up around 1AM EST?
Not sure if I'll be on around that time. Have to pick someone up from the airport and collect my Nintendo Switch.

Not sure if I'll be on around that time. Have to pick someone up from the airport and collect my Nintendo Switch.
It's still a much better chance than me being back by then. May we use you as a middle man?

It's still a much better chance than me being back by then. May we use you as a middle man?
Sure.

Sweet, thanks, Marc. @Bomber4074, leave your pay, Marc will send it to you.

Back