Contest Maze Runner - The Battle For Alibaba (Win 500 Play Coins)

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
mtbvXTJ.jpg

Think you're the best at completing mazes on Pedia? Let's find out who can finish them the fastest in Maze Runner - The Battle For Alibaba. There is no entry fee to participate. You only need 20+ posts under your account at NintenPedia and you must log in daily so you can effectively participate in this tournament.

Prize: 500 Play Coins
Bracket - http://challonge.com/maze_runner

How To Participate :

This is a bracket style tournament.

You will be up against an opponent and you must finish a maze I give you faster than your opponent. You can decide when you should receive the maze (of course, we must be online at the same time). Contest participants are not required to be online at the same time because they will be timed from the moment they get the maze to the point in time they submit their completed maze. You can use any image editing software to draw lines to complete the maze. The person who finishes the maze the fastest will advance to the next round and the last member standing wins.

Cheating will result in disqualification and your Nookling Junction privileges will be revoked.​

We only need 8 people to join but if we can get 16 instead, that'd be awesome.

Players :

1. @Aura_Knight394
2. @MysticFantasy
3. @TribstyAnn
4. @Knight Rain
5. @Amit0603
6. @3dsCollector
7. @TheUltimateC
8. @Samster123
9. @Nessboy12
10. @TheHeirToTheMonado7
11. @superwill123
12. @CheeseFlavouredCake
13. @freezebot
14. @Chi~Bukimina
15. @ender17
16. @OshaWhat!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Aura Knight, 28142, Shulk and 4 others
Well, looks pretty cool.

Sign me up, please!

mtbvXTJ.jpg

Think you're the best at completing mazes on Pedia? Let's find out who can finish them the fastest in Maze Runner - The Battle For Alibaba. There is no entry fee to participate. You only need 20+ posts under your account at NintenPedia and you must log in daily so you can effectively participate in this tournament.

Prize: 500 Play Coins

How To Participate :

This is a bracket style tournament.

You will be up against an opponent and you must finish a maze I give you faster than your opponent. You can decide when you should receive the maze (of course, we must be online at the same time). Contest participants are not required to be online at the same time because they will be timed from the moment they get the maze to the point in time they submit their completed maze. You can use any image editing software to draw lines to complete the maze. The person who finishes the maze the fastest will advance to the next round and the last member standing wins.

Cheating will result in disqualification and your Nookling Junction privileges will be revoked.​

We only need 8 people to join but if we can get 16 instead, that'd be awesome.

Players :

Mmk let’s give it a try... I like the keyblade XD

Sounds fun. Idk how well I'll do, bu I'll try it out. :)

Looks nice, I'll join

I will join.
Can I do this with MS Paint?

This sounds lit. I'm in. :cool-pika:

Reactions: Marc
how do i get the game

how do i get the game
It's not a game. I will send you a picture of a maze and you have to use an image editing program to complete it.

Haha, what's funny here is that for a school project i just finished last month a program that with pathfinding finishes mazes with enemies in them.

Probably not applicable here so i guess i could fairly enter ;)

Sounds fun! Count me in!

I'll join for kicks and giggles.

Sure I'm down

6 more peeps to go.

sure why not I'll join :3

I suck at mazes but why not lol

sure. put me in

IM IN!

Updated list~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back