• Thread starter Kawaki
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kawaki

Kawaki

Kuro Ookami
Towns Folk
Well, this thread is self explanatory in the heading. To start off so there can actually be something to talk about if it is hard, here are things that I have an interest in:

Anime
Drawing
War
Medieval/Feudal times and warfare
Music (I use Lmms)
SmileBasic (a program for programming)
Writing (Yes, I'm writing a novel and a series/trilogy)
Games (Obviously(=_=;)
Learning Japanese
ETC.

I can't talk long, but... Do you have a interest in creating Comics-Manga, too?
It's drawing, so...

Hello how do you like writing? I have never liked so I used to think that no one else like it xP

What do you use to learn Japanese? :redpanda:

What's your favorite anime you've watched so far? For me, I personally love Fairy Tail.

Reactions: Kakea
I can't talk long, but... Do you have a interest in creating Comics-Manga, too?
It's drawing, so...
Yes I do. In fact, don't tell anybody, but I have a plan to make an anime someday. As well as a manga

Hello how do you like writing? I have never liked so I used to think that no one else like it xP
When I write, I usually do it on a laptop, my novels. However, I tend to write down notes and the like by paper. Currently, I'm writing a series/trilogy with a medieval kingdom theme.

I like it very much and it serves well to take my mind off of bad things.

What do you use to learn Japanese? :redpanda:
I went over probably millions of ways. I am currently using Adventures in Japanese books. I got them from the library so it was free. However, I'm at a point in time now that I like to watch anime and learn from them. But I have to have a prior knowledge of the differences between anime speech and real speech. Otherwise I'd sound like an anime character in a bad way.

But I mainly use books and anime for it. Adventures in Japanese is pretty good, but most text books don't tell you certain details--like how you don't use utsukushii when you want to say 'beautiful' even though it means just that.

I also sometimes use YouTube. I find Japanese ammo to be really good because the host tells you the nitty gritty that textbooks don't.

What's your favorite anime you've watched so far? For me, I personally love Fairy Tail.
I 'think' I like Naruto. I also watch a lot of slice of life ones, but they are really boring and are purely for learning Japanese. I enjoyed Danmachi, a fantasy, though. I don't know to say that I have a favorite yet, though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Kakea
Awesome! I'm trying a manga now! Maybe we could help
each other until I leave?

(I can't do "Manga Style" yet, though.)

Awesome! I'm trying a manga now! Maybe we could help
each other until I leave?

(I can't do "Manga Style" yet, though.)
Sure, but what do you mean leave? You mean go offline? I'm normally on between 11:00 and 3:00 on Fridays.

What do you mean by help each other out? With what?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back