Ultimate Do you think Nintendo Labo will make it to Smash Switch?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
What do you think? Highly unlikely or there is a tiny chance Nintendo will consider it? :p

DUKetp0X0AAsenn.jpg

I wouldn't mind him as an addition to the Super Smash Bros. Switch version :panda:

I'm not a huge fan for him, but I do like the idea of him possibly being in Smash Switch. From the image you provided it basically shows what he may look like for his actions in the game. I'm guessing he'd be displayed like Mr. Game & Watch, where he is only 2D, which might spark interest in players who like the 2D style in a 3D game.
Also Labo would have a pretty interesting smash, I wonder what it would be...

@Dark Link- Yeah... His final smash would probably be absolutely crazy...

Seeing as there was a Miiverse stage, a Mario Maker stage, a Nintendogs stage and a Pictochat stage, I do believe it is very possible, but only if it becomes popular.

Regarding Mr Cardboard.... no.

Reactions: Duffy
Way too early to tell but maybe as a stage, possibly as an assist trophy or regular trophy but unlikely to be a fighter

Reactions: Farhaan Raja
I believe the Nintendo Labo will make it to the switch. Isn't that what it is based from anyway?

Final Smash of the Labo guy would be...Epic Paper Cuts! Cardboard or paper board when it cuts you it really paper cuts you. Ow!

Final Smash of the Labo guy would be...Epic Paper Cuts! Cardboard or paper board when it cuts you it really paper cuts you. Ow!

No, the final smash would be the robot kit; similar to Giga-bowser or -giga-mac...

I'm not sure if the Labo guy will make it to Smash Switch given I'm not sure this character is official Labo mascot or not, but still, if he's added, it would be interesting because he might be able to utilize any of the Toy-Cons to perform several attacks.

On the other side of the Labo, I think that little creature thingy inside of the Labo's house would probably make it to the Smash as one of the Assist Trophies, even though I'm not sure how would it fit in as of yet. Probs it might be like the Nintendogs except that it's not blocking the entire screen.

I believe the Nintendo Labo will make it to the switch. Isn't that what it is based from anyway?
He means will anything from Nintendo Labo make a cameo appearance (or any appearance) in the hypothetical game Super Sm4sh Brothers for Nintendo Switch (if and when it gets ported to Switch or if it becomes a new game).

I could see a labo-themed stage that is different every time played(like Mario maker for smash 4), but I really couldn't see a labo-themed fighter.

It should definitely be a stage. It can be the pitochat stage of that game. Man just thinking about all the changes it can unfold into. Having a piano part where you are fighting on the keys then jump to everyone avoiding being picked up by fishing poles then cut away to the giant robot just thrashing the place.

I can also probably see it as an assist trophy where you have the little cutout guys just fall or control little labo machines to try to mess ya up.

I highly doubt that there would not be at least a stage for labo. Character is far less likely because people are allready trying to make the character for Nintendo, and they may want to avoid copying fan creations. If they do make a labo character i want it to be a secret character that is hard to unlock.

I'm really hoping. I saw that character sketch awhile back and it looks like something Nintendo would do. I really think LaboMan would be a good idea.

We already have Mr. Game and Watch, so it's possible, but I don't think we'll get him as a playable character (maybe DLC but probably not). It will be hilarious if he will be.

If Ridley can get it to smash its possible that even my cardboard boi could get in (*゚▽゚*)

i dont think so, at least not as playable character ,but a stage with some music is more likely but still the possibility is low , but maybe an assist trophy can be there

I don't think that he would be an actual playable character, but maybe an assist trophy or something like that. Or even a Labo stage that changes, like Game and Watch, Pictochat, and Mario Maker.

Back