• Thread starter PrimordialMew24
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
PrimordialMew24

PrimordialMew24

Custom Title
Towns Folk
I have about a dozen NA Shiny Silvally codes that expire February 13th, 2018! Please just use the codes and let me know when a code(s) doesn't work/or is used, so that I may remove it from the list. Take as many as you need. I want these codes used and not wasted!

Shiny Silvally Codes

[CHARGE=1]
1) A7246RZZP753G954

2) A7246SDG4494WTUY

3) A7246SYT53GTUE63

4) A7246TANRTENFDXH

5) A7246TDKZMQTPR5E

6) A7246TH2HDQ484RS

7) A7246TXGLACTXSSG

8) A7246U7J8T2SGUCF

9) A7246UFM4NJWPES4

10) A7246ULFAZL4599N

11) A7246UZ3PMCP2NWF

12) A7246W765RPHJRFZ

13) A7246WKKRE528FRX
[/CHARGE]

I'm charging 1 PC to view the codes to keep non members of this site from viewing the codes and just taking them. These codes are for you the members and if 1 PC is really a super hardship let me know and I'll refund you 1 PC.(ex: You view the list, but all the codes are used.)

Again the codes work for the NA games only (this includes the USA, Canada and maybe Latin America).

Thank you

EDIT: These codes work only with Pokemon Sun and Pokemon Moon. Pokemon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon are not compatible with these codes.

Last edited:
Reactions: PersonSP, Duffy and CJ
Thanks!

I used the first code in the list

I have about a dozen NA Shiny Silvally codes that expire February 13th, 2018! Please just use the codes and let me know when a code(s) doesn't work/or is used, so that I may remove it from the list. Take as many as you need. I want these codes used and not wasted!

Shiny Silvally Codes

[CHARGE=1]
1) A7246RZZP753G954

2)A7246SDG4494WTUY

3) A7246SYT53GTUE63

4) A7246TANRTENFDXH

5) A7246TDKZMQTPR5E

6) A7246TH2HDQ484RS

7) A7246TXGLACTXSSG

8) A7246U7J8T2SGUCF

9) A7246UFM4NJWPES4

10) A7246ULFAZL4599N

11) A7246UZ3PMCP2NWF

12) A7246W765RPHJRFZ

13) A7246WKKRE528FRX
[/CHARGE]

I'm charging 1 PC to view the codes to keep non members of this site from viewing the codes and just taking them. These codes are for you the members and if 1 PC is really a super hardship let me know and I'll refund you 1 PC.(ex: You view the list, but all the codes are used.)

Again the codes work for the NA games only (this includes the USA, Canada and maybe Latin America).

Thank you

EDIT: These codes work only with Pokemon Sun and Pokemon Moon. Pokemon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon are not compatible with these codes.
Where do you enter the codes?

Where do you enter the codes?

You open up your copy of Pokemon Sun or Moon, when you're at the menu click on "Mystery gift" then click on the option that says something like "receive by code" then input the code. It'll only work if your DS/copy of the game is NA though.

Reactions: PrimordialMew24

Shiny Silvally Codes

[CHARGE=1]
[/CHARGE]

I'm curious, how'd you get these!? I don't have either game, but shouldn't these be difficult to get?
I'm not suggesting anything, it's pure curiosity...

Thank you

Thanks!

I used the first code in the list

OK. Thanks for letting me know. :) I have put a strike through on the first code.

How I got the codes:

They were pretty common here in the US (I don't know what country or region you're from) and were handed out like candy. I live near by 3 Game Stops and I went to each one repeatedly and got 1 to 3 codes per Game Stop. That was just chump change, I went to my home Game Stop and they don't have as many Pokemon players and don't give out enough codes so they gave me a bunch knowing I hand them out first to the kids at my local Pokemon League and then I give them away (or at least try to) or trade, here and on the Reddit communities I'm a part of.

Hope this explains things.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jisenku, Kakea, Mr. Kream and 1 other person
how many can you take

Reactions: Duffy
any left?

any left?
Yes, as far as I know only one code has been used so far. At least that have been reported used...

Edit: Please remember to tell me when you redeem a code, so that I can put a strike through the used code.

I used the second one thank you!

I used the second one thank you!

Thanks for letting me know, I've stricken through the 2nd code.

I paid a pc to view, but my Sun cart isn't here, and I can't redeem anything.

I paid a pc to view, but my Sun cart isn't here, and I can't redeem anything.

I'll refund your PC. In the mean time will you have your Sun Cart by tomorrow? If so I'll remove a code from the list and PM it to you.

It'd be a miracle if I did, it probably fell out of my case at teh homegrill's place, and the last two times I lost something there, those things just went M. I. A.... It's actually somewhat disheartening.

It'd be a miracle if I did, it probably fell out of my case at teh homegrill's place, and the last two times I lost something there, those things just went M. I. A.... It's actually somewhat disheartening.

I'm so sorry! :( I'd be devastated if something like that happened...

i took 3,4 and 5 i plan on selling them

i took 3,4 and 5 i plan on selling them

For money?? o_O Are you going to trade the codes or the Pokemon after you redeem the Pokemon

Either way good luck they expire tomorrow. I'll edit out the 3,4 and 5.

For money?? o_O Are you going to trade the codes or the Pokemon after you redeem the Pokemon

Either way good luck they expire tomorrow. I'll edit out the 3,4 and 5.
for credit on a site

Just got number 6 thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back