• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date

Money or Love?

• Total voters
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
The next Splatfest in Splatoon 2 is going to be Money Vs Love.

My guess is, Nintendo kicked "love" in there because Valentine's Day is right around the corner. I have a feeling more people are going to choose "Money", and "Love" will end up winning the Splatfest.

na_splatfest_february_2018.jpg

Still though, I decided to go with the money side.

Which side are you guys choosing and why?

I am choosing Money, not because I do not believe in love, but the fact is that money lets us get many material things that we want, in this case for example buying our nintendo switch. Anyway, I think now I am a bit confused, because I starting to think about that old phrase "money can´t buy everything"hahahha and It is right, it can´t buy you a loyal girlfriend, a family, health, a degree. I still think there is one thing it can definitively buy, and that´s a nintendo switch, and I am extremely happy with it, so I will stick to money!!

I'm 100% for love! Love has always been an interesting feeling for me, and I've never wanted anything more than a nice girl who likes me for who I am. True story.

Reactions: Kakea
I chose the moneh cause with it I could buy people gifts and make them happy or if I was homeless or poor than I could use that to get a house, some food to help make my life better see with the money I could buy Marc super Mario Odyssey so he could finally play it :D

So, Love won. I kinda knew that would happen.

Most of my online friends chose Love and only a minority picked money. I fully expected team love to win mainly because of Marina (She has a lot of fans) and I think those who went with Money would make them come across as selfish.

'Love doesn't pay bills!'

'Money can't give you happiness!'

Just a couple comments that I've seen around the time of the splatfest. xd

So, Love won. I kinda knew that would happen.
YES GO TEAM LOVE LOVE CONQUERS ALL MWAHAHAHA

Back