Contest Mario Kart 8 deluxe Race for pc

• Thread starter AricAttack
  • Start date
AricAttack

AricAttack

Pittoo
Towns Folk
Hello everyone Aric here and I am here to race you guys you can bet 1-10 pc so good luck everyone

This contest will be closed for now cause I can’t use my switch for a little bit so yeah

Last edited:
Reactions: Toasty-senpai
how good are you at the game?

Reactions: AricAttack
Maybe sometime then. I'm splooning rn.

Are we doing a 1v1 kind of thing or is this going to be a 12 person (or however many people join in) kind of thing? If the second, will we be doing 1st 2nd and 3rd prizes for the bets?

Are we doing a 1v1 kind of thing or is this going to be a 12 person (or however many people join in) kind of thing? If the second, will we be doing 1st 2nd and 3rd prizes for the bets?
I’m thinking just 1v1 but we can do it how you wanna do it but I’m thinking first place gets the bet

I think a 1v1 would be better then. Lets do it in a bit. Give more people time to find the thread.

I think a 1v1 would be better then. Lets do it in a bit. Give more people time to find the thread.
Alright

How do I play?

How do I play?
If you have a switch and the game, tell AricAttack and he should respond

Also, @AricAttack I would like to race you too if that isn’t a problem.

If you have a switch and the game, tell AricAttack and he should respond

Also, @AricAttack I would like to race you too if that isn’t a problem.
Alright tell me a time when you will be available and I’ll try and be on at that time

@AricAttack I challenge you Mushroom Cup 150CC for 5PC any time this week. 1v1. Me and you.

Alright I’ll try and find a time when I’m free
@AricAttack I challenge you Mushroom Cup 150CC for 5PC any time this week. 1v1. Me and you.

My friend code is in my profile.

@AricAttack So how's that MK race that I thought we were going to have going along. Did you forget?

@AricAttack So how's that MK race that I thought we were going to have going along. Did you forget?
I didn’t forget I just need more free time plus I have to deal with school

Back